18 Buzz Bites Machines for sale 40 a piece (35 a piece for all)

norfolkraider

I heard that the only thing worth anything on those machines are the coin mechs. Is that true?

The locks and keys are the same that fit on 1800 machines and many others. Also the forged aluminum is worth 44 cents a pound around here.

Im not sure, i bought them because they came as a package deal with gumball machines i wanted, they would not sell me the gumballs with out these buzz bites, it was a great deal so i took it, but i never wanted them in the first place, i did place one in a local gym and it is doing well, but i really am trying to focus on my other machines and not mess with these which is why i just want to get rid of them

I am willing to sell them for the 50cent mechs or for the aluminum..Whatever lol

Im not sure, i bought them because they came as a package deal with gumball machines i wanted, they would not sell me the gumballs with out these buzz bites, it was a great deal so i took it, but i never wanted them in the first place, i did place one in a local gym and it is doing well, but i really am trying to focus on my other machines and not mess with these which is why i just want to get rid of them

I am willing to sell them for the 50cent mechs or for the aluminum..Whatever lol

Those stands are worth something as well. I would keep those for yourself.

Archived