LYPC 4 Rack

JosephMcCallion

Hey guys, sorry if this has been covered before, but I've tried searching. I'm new into vending and looking to expand to more machines and locations. I came across this LYPC 4 rack in my area and was wondering what I should offer for it. It's in like brand new condition and was only used inside the sellers house for his niece and nephew, never out on location. They are all 25 cent mechs and one is set up for 1 inch capsules. He wants 150, but is willing to accept offers because he no longer has the space for it. What should I offer? Here are some pictures.

post-4559-13387758295041_thumb.jpg

post-4559-13387758612518_thumb.jpg

Thank you,

Joseph

I have two of the Pro-Line LYPC heads. They are plastic, so take that into account. The capsule wheel is a three-hole setup, so by slotting a riser you can convert it to gumballs or other 27mm product with nothing more than a screwdriver. The mechs are nearly identical to those found on the silver models of the !800 machines, so they work alright. The metal parts (lid, mech, base) are all very shiny, and they do look pretty good. When it comes to offers, I tend to low-ball to start with. I'd offer $75 cash "immediately" and see what he has to say about that. You can always work your way up. While I'm not an expert in machine valuation, the rack and machines appear in excellent condition, and to take it for $100 or less would be a good move in my opinion. However, I hope some veterans will chime in with their opinions as well. They have much more experience than I do. Good luck Mr. McCallion!

That same setup can be bought at gumballmachinefactory for $280 plus tax and shipping.

http://gumballmachinefactory.com/product/1011.html

When I buy used, I like to get it at 1/2 price or less for high quality machines. When they are of lesser quality machines like lypc, I would go down to 1/3 or so. So $95ish would be the most that I would offer. If you can get it for less, go for it.

Archived