Has the unthinkable happened?

dperry

I was at my local Sam's Club to buy some gumballs, and they were nowhere to be found. All they had were the 300ct tubs. I asked a worker and they said they were out of them but would be restocked soon.

So I went online and looked at other local stores, and all they had were those tubs of gumballs. You could buy online and have them shipped, but I couldn't find any local store that carried them on the floor.

I will to and visit another store to see if they have them or not, and report back later.

They don't carry gumballs at my regional Sam's either. They haven't for years. They used to have all kinds of things, but started downsizing before I even got into vending. I remember when they used to have actual vending machines on the floor and for sale, but none of them over here have them anymore. Times are changing, and I fear not for the better.

I was at my local Sam's Club to buy some gumballs, and they were nowhere to be found. All they had were the 300ct tubs. I asked a worker and they said they were out of them but would be restocked soon.

So I went online and looked at other local stores, and all they had were those tubs of gumballs. You could buy online and have them shipped, but I couldn't find any local store that carried them on the floor.

I will to and visit another store to see if they have them or not, and report back later.

the sams in my home town stopped stocking gumballs about 3 years ago. I never could get anyone to have enough interest to even look into it. Luckily for me there are about 5 sams in my territory that still stock them. Thanks to jax snacks I can even read the complicated shelf life code now. I also noticed about 4 or 5 months ago a case of gumballs went up by about a dollar.

Hmmm, This doesn't really concern me. ;D

well mr hillbilly hatfield I just might hafta start doing it your way. Funny thing happened the other day My gb machine started dispensing pmm's Im pretty sure the tumbler was in upside down!

Ok, I went to a different Sam's and there was a palate of them. I thought of grabbing more than just the one, but decided against it. I did notice that this Sam's (one I've never been to before) also had Reese's Pieces. I considered getting them, but again, I don't do much candy so I decided against it.

well mr hillbilly hatfield I just might hafta start doing it your way. Funny thing happened the other day My gb machine started dispensing pmm's Im pretty sure the tumbler was in upside down!

lol Make sure the muzzle velocity is set on 1 or you will give too many. You prolly have it on 6.

Archived