New locating frontier

PerformaVending

Following my abject failure at traditional locations (restaurants, car places, etc.) I'm going to try a new frontier on this. I know it's been discussed before, but I'm thinking of trying some apartment complexes. There are two of them right down the road from me, and a few more just down the block. I haven't really considered these places before, but now I'll take pretty much anyplace I can get.

I've got two big questions on this- first, should I do anything different when I try to locate at these places? I'm assuming commission would be more favorable to the managers.

Second, what machine should I try? I have a little of everything, and of various qualities- but I don't know what will work best. These are lower-income places.

Any advice will prove invaluable- thank you all in advance!

I have a few. They're all charity spots. In general they've been slower than restaurants, etc. for me. A double with gumballs and one candy would be a good place to start.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Following my abject failure at traditional locations (restaurants, car places, etc.) I'm going to try a new frontier on this. I know it's been discussed before, but I'm thinking of trying some apartment complexes. There are two of them right down the road from me, and a few more just down the block. I haven't really considered these places before, but now I'll take pretty much anyplace I can get.

I've got two big questions on this- first, should I do anything different when I try to locate at these places? I'm assuming commission would be more favorable to the managers.

Second, what machine should I try? I have a little of everything, and of various qualities- but I don't know what will work best. These are lower-income places.

maybe try my locator. You are spending time and money doing all this and not getting spots.

Tell us again what kinds of machines and products you are selling, and whether they are commission or charity.

Tell us again what kinds of machines and products you are selling, and whether they are commission or charity.

I've got my Northwestern Triple Play (gallery) with candy at the moment, but I can swap at least two of the vend wheels for capsules. I don't have any gumballs on hand right now (I typically don't handle them) but do have a gumball wheel and bouncy balls that would work too.

I've got that LYPC Double (gallery as well) that's got Bouncy Balls and capsules.

I've got a PN-95 single, which is a little rough around the edges, but fully operational.

These are my only "ready" machines, I've got a 5-way in the wings but that's probably a little too big for this.

As for commission/charity, the charity I work with is a local outfit, and I can either go commission, or snap one of their stickers on and make it charity. I typically go with a commission approach first (because that's what's landed me most of my spots in the past) but I notice that hasn't been working too well of late. Thanks guys!

Performa,

For under $30, Locators R Us will get you a quality location without commission. The extra income due to quality of location and lack of commission combined with the saved time and aggravation will cover that $30 locating fee in a matter of a couple of months.

Archived