healthy snacks for bottom row?

I have a four wide snack machine. My main customers are women. They eat all the sun chips and chex mix that I can handle b/c they amazingly think that is healthy. They want "healthy" food and are completely ignoring the mini-donuts I have on my bottom row. Any suggestion for "healthy" food that is big enough to fit on the bottom row?

Have you considered something like a nut bar sort of thing? Nature valley has several varieties, and a couple other manufactures have similar products. Those Kellogg bars come to mind (HERE). Maybe buy a pack from the store just to try before you go all out with a bulk order, but when I worked concessions these did pretty well with the "jogging" crowd.

100 calorie packs of Oreo's did alright too, but just the Oreo variety for some reason. The other 100 calorie packs didn't sell at all. It might just be geography, but that's another product you might consider.

I have a four wide snack machine. My main customers are women. They eat all the sun chips and chex mix that I can handle b/c they amazingly think that is healthy. They want "healthy" food and are completely ignoring the mini-donuts I have on my bottom row. Any suggestion for "healthy" food that is big enough to fit on the bottom row?

Have you tried the Austin Brand Zoo Animal Crackers, LSS baked chips or Fruit Snacks all available at Sam's If you can order from Vistar or other wholesale operation let me know I can give you some more suggestions.

Archived