Cluck for a Buck and Win a Chicken Machine!

caserri

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kandy King has risen from his sick bed upon hearing news of this amazing raffle. The flu can not keep the Kandy King away from his rightful prize. I would like to take this time to thank ParSal and Vendiscuss in advance for this wonderful soon-to-be addition to my Kandy Kingdom. This chicken machine may very well get the Queen's spot in the throne next to me. What a beauty!

I'm sorry to hear you are under the weather King'. I hope you get better soon! (I would hate for you to miss the party when they ship that beauty to the Badger State!)

I had a very vivid, fever induced dream last night of me ripping open the boxes containing my new rack and chicken machine.

Yes, that's right folks, I am pointing to the stands and calling my shot. The Kandy King will be doing a clean sweep and walking home with BOTH raffle prizes as well as the fantasy football title this year. I have come in all of my glory to claim my seat at the throne and will regard my winning the rack and chicken machine as gifts from this forum upon my coronation on July 19th.

I had a very vivid, fever induced dream last night of me ripping open the boxes containing my new rack and chicken machine.

Yes, that's right folks, I am pointing to the stands and calling my shot. The Kandy King will be doing a clean sweep and walking home with BOTH raffle prizes as well as the fantasy football title this year. I have come in all of my glory to claim my seat at the throne and will regard my winning the rack and chicken machine as gifts from this forum upon my coronation on July 19th.

Umm, you may win the rack. You might even have a shot at the chicken (if you buy 100 more tickets ;)) but that fantasy football trophy is coming back home to papa this year.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Is that so King? We shall see. (*Cackling Laughter*)

Is that so King? We shall see. (*Cackling Laughter*)

Ticket sales have dropped off considerably so anyone with a ticket now has an incredibly good chance of taking this baby home.

Come on guys it's only a buck! Skip the morning coffee and get in on this contest. I'm actually kinda jealous. I wish I was eligible for this because I would love this prize. I'd buy 100 tickets and would probably walk away with it easily. :lol:

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Ticket sales have dropped off considerably so anyone with a ticket now has an incredibly good chance of taking this baby home.

Come on guys it's only a buck! Skip the morning coffee and get in on this contest. I'm actually kinda jealous. I wish I was eligible for this because I would love this prize. I'd buy 100 tickets and would probably walk away with it easily. :lol:

Sent using Tapatalk 2

We'll see what's in the cards after I get paid- that's a good idea Mr. Caserri...

The serious players are coming out now. Yesterday, one member bought 61 tickets, and today, two members purchased 50 tickets each.

Good luck!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Since ParSal has included the DBA, I wanted to revise the retail value of this prize.

• Machine - $1499.00
  • Mars DBA - $300.00
  • 500 Eggs - $65.00
  • Freight - Up to $500.00

That's a total retail value of up to $2,364.00! If you've purchased your tickets, thank you very much! If you haven't, it's not too late.

So far there have been 311 tickets sold!

Here is the full page ad that will appear in the next issue of the Vending Times. This ad will be the inside back cover of the magazine.

How cool is this?

Totally cool!! Good to see this happen. Thanks to the chicken guy ;D . It will be interesting to see how much traffic jumps and how many people that sign up to get in on the raffle stick around and participate afterward the drawing.

Great exposure for both the Chicken Machine and TVF.

How many tickets will be sold and when is the actual drawing ( I dont know what the date of tvf birthday is)?

We will sell as many as people want to buy. The last day to purchase for "this" contest will be July 21 and the drawing will be held on July 28.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Archived