Cluck for a Buck and Win a Chicken Machine!

caserri

have you seen an increase in membership and ticket sales since the vending times ad?

Nope. Membership rates have remained steady and ticket sales have slacked off.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. Membership rates have remained steady and ticket sales have slacked off.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I was just informed that the issue with the ad has not come out yet.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

It is out Mr. C. Mine was in the box Friday

Friday meaning yesterday? They told me yesterday that the ad wasn't out yet. That's odd.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Yes

a693781a-0d70-178a.jpg

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Very Nice! Thanks for posting Hav!

If anyone has an extra copy they can part with, I'd love to have one. Please PM me if you do.

If anyone has an extra copy they can part with, I'd love to have one. Please PM me if you do.

What? You buy a full page ad, and they don't send you a copy of the issue that it runs in?

What? I'm not rich. That is a Parsal ad. They were just kind enough to give us a mention.

I'll trade someone a nice TVF sticker for it. PM ME!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I'm not trying to stir the pot, I'm just stating my opinion...

These All-American Chicken Machines are GREAT.

And I'm not blowing smoke off of a sales brochure.

I actually own one.

In fact, I used my All-American to replace an old chicken machine from many years ago.

So far The All-American has performed as well (and sometimes better) as the old version of the Chicken Machine BUT takes up less floor space AND looks 10 times better than those old out-dated ones.

Mine doesn't have the dollar bill acceptor.

But, this TVF giveaway version comes with a dollar bill acceptor...which trusted sources have told me increases sales dramatically.

Thus, when I add a DBA to my All-American, I am pretty sure it's going to blow the earnings I got off my old chicken machine out of the water!

I'm excited about getting my drawing tix as I could sure use another All-American or two...or five...or ten! ;D

I'm not trying to stir the pot, I'm just stating my opinion...

These All-American Chicken Machines are GREAT.

And I'm not blowing smoke off of a sales brochure.

I actually own one.

In fact, I used my All-American to replace an old chicken machine from many years ago.

So far The All-American has performed as well (and sometimes better) as the old version of the Chicken Machine BUT takes up less floor space AND looks 10 times better than those old out-dated ones.

Mine doesn't have the dollar bill acceptor.

But, this TVF giveaway version comes with a dollar bill acceptor...which trusted sources have told me increases sales dramatically.

Thus, when I add a DBA to my All-American, I am pretty sure it's going to blow the earnings I got off my old chicken machine out of the water!

I'm excited about getting my drawing tix as I could sure use another All-American or two...or five...or ten! ;D

I don't own one but I have seen several posts in the 6 months I have been here about these machines and every one of them has been glowing and raves about how much money these make. I can't wait to have this one won and shipped to my door.

No one? Really?

Sent using Tapatalk 2

WOW at 407 I've got a good chance at taking this puppy home. Might have to increase my chances.if it's not against some rule I wonder of the 407 how many members bought tickets.

442 sold - 22 days left.

Only 13 members have purchased the 442 tickets. Are those fantastic odds or what?

Archived