Cluck for a Buck and Win a Chicken Machine!

caserri

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post #48

We will sell as many as people want to buy. The last day to purchase for "this" contest will be July 21 and the drawing will be held on July 28.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I just want to put this out there...

I saw these machines in the Massachusetts Turnpike service plazas. They are being operated by Action Jackson Vending Company. Some of you may be familiar with them. I called Betson New England to see if they had them and, yes, they are distributing them. Betson is the largest distributor in the world with 13 branches across the United States. (http://www.betson.com)

If Betson is handling this and you are now seeing it in major operators locations, such as Vendomatic and others, the machine must be very hot! Come on guys, step up to the plate and grab a ticket or two. Its only a buck!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

We will sell as many as people want to buy. The last day to purchase for "this" contest will be July 21 and the drawing will be held on July 28.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

972 sold - Here is the list! Good luck!

Action Vending-200

jeremiah-115

timberframe50-75

Greatdane-62

Vendelicious-60

pdox-50

dogcow-45

PowerVendor-40

BorderJerry-39

will.vend-30

PerformaVending-30

kandyking-30

hillbilly-20

Harvending-20

mainor5251-20

Firetad4-20

rdendy-20

dougdad65-17

amc-vending-15

addam111-12

Nick505-10

Nate9303-10

sherlock-10

decaturjack-5

shepherdsflock-5

rxmark-5

sharab85-3

dvwagner-3

BigRedvender-1

That's a lot of tickets :)

It only takes one to win the super duper chicken clucking machine. Let there be a super lucky winner winner!

Thanks all members and those that donated this awesome prize and for supporting the awesome forum. Good luck to all!!!

Greatdane

Archived