Ice Vending Machines

vendiscuss777

You obviously didn't bother looking through this board before posting. First we are pretty good at spotting link spamming. Second I noticed the mods already modified your spam links when you were posting as "bagofice777". Third you could actually do this legit using the approved advertising forums but you were too stupid or lazy to figure that out.

Do you live in a big camping region or something? Why ice? Seems like it would require a good amount of maintenance and upkeep, just guessing though. Interesting idea!

If you are really interested in it there is some useful info and posts about ice vending in the 'other vending' topic. Ones like these http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/1528-anyone-up-for-ice-vending/ and http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/12146-bulk-ice-vending-machines/

If you are really interested in it there is some useful info and posts about ice vending in the 'other vending' topic. Ones like these http://vendiscuss.ne...or-ice-vending/ and http://vendiscuss.ne...nding-machines/

I posted at the same time as your first one I guess, didn't know he was just trying to get a sale lol. These machines seem like a bit much for ice though

Third you could actually do this legit using the approved advertising forums but you were too stupid or lazy to figure that out.

It's not that "he" is that stupid, "he" thinks the mods AND members around here are that stupid. I for one, because of the recent actions by "bagofice777" and "vendiscuss777", would NEVER consider doing business with this company. If they are willing to disregard a simple request to comply with our advertising policy in order to access to over 2000 members for FREE, in the vending industry no less, then it makes me wonder how I would be treated as a customer.

Thought about deleting the threads in question but maybe its better to leave them out for the rest of the world to see.

Both members have been banned and any future members that post links to this company will be disabled and the member banned.

To the members that reported these transgressions, thank you.

It's not that "he" is that stupid, "he" thinks the mods AND members around here are that stupid. I for one, because of the recent actions by "bagofice777" and "vendiscuss777", would NEVER consider doing business with this company. If they are willing to disregard a simple request to comply with our advertising policy in order to access to over 2000 members for FREE, in the vending industry no less, then it makes me wonder how I would be treated as a customer.

Thought about deleting the threads in question but maybe its better to leave them out for the rest of the world to see.

Both members have been banned and any future members that post links to this company will be disabled and the member banned.

To the members that reported these transgressions, thank you.

Well said. In my day job I have to deal with this type of thing all day long, I have a short tolerance for it. What is the proper method for reporting this when we find it?

Well said. In my day job I have to deal with this type of thing all day long, I have a short tolerance for it. What is the proper method for reporting this when we find it?

Just click the "report" button on the lower left of the post in question. You can leave it at that or add a comment for the mods. We are all notified automatically via e-mail.

Just click the "report" button on the lower left of the post in question. You can leave it at that or add a comment for the mods. We are all notified automatically via e-mail.

Do your part everybody- lets keep the TVF Spam Free!

Archived