Need Help Identifying Machine

Anyone recognize this machine? Any info, opinions or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Those are wall mounted machines. Don't remember the brand or manufacturer right now. I think they had a capacity of around 50 cans total and were mechanical vend like Antares machines and like Antares sold through a biz op marketing organization. They were made until the late 80's sometime.

A waste of time and gas to go get them.

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize if I am in error for posting here instead of starting a new thread. I need help identifying this drink machine. Its being offered on craigslist and the guy is asking $1,000 for it and says the normal sale price is "around $1,600". How much is it really worth? I am only considering it for one of the combo locations I have that isn't buying enough snacks to justify a snack machine. I have asked him all the prudent questions, but he hasn't responded to my email. I don't want another machine I can't get service for.

post-4519-0-74173600-1340384099_thumb.jpg

I apologize if I am in error for posting here instead of starting a new thread. I need help identifying this drink machine. Its being offered on craigslist and the guy is asking $1,000 for it and says the normal sale price is "around $1,600". How much is it really worth? I am only considering it for one of the combo locations I have that isn't buying enough snacks to justify a snack machine. I have asked him all the prudent questions, but he hasn't responded to my email. I don't want another machine I can't get service for.

Pictures and more details will help the full-line professionals help you, although I haven't a clue what it's worth. Link to the ad if you can, pictures would be a big plus. However, if the guy isn't responding to emails, that's a red flag. Proceed with caution on this one.

Its a USI CB300, its pretty new. New from a distributor they go for 3500-4000. If all is working correctly its not a bad price but you could probably talk him down a bit more. The drawback to this machine is that its small and has limited capacity, 6 selections, about 2 cases of cans per selection. With bottles its about a case per selection.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok. Found another one on CL. I sent an email 2 days ago, no answer yet. What type of machine and how old is this? He says it runs but "needs freon" I read on here that the refrigeration decks can be had on ebay for around $250 or so. If that's all it needs and he's only asking $250 for the machine I assume its a good deal if the rest of it is working.

cokemachine.jpg

Ok. Found another one on CL. I sent an email 2 days ago, no answer yet. What type of machine and how old is this? He says it runs but "needs freon" I read on here that the refrigeration decks can be had on ebay for around $250 or so. If that's all it needs and he's only asking $250 for the machine I assume its a good deal if the rest of it is working.

cokemachine.jpg

Looks like a Royal GIII series, was originally bottler owned. Probably about 10 years old. Judging from the look of the building behind it, I wonder if the reason you have not gotten a response is that the building has been condemned. ^_^ Could also be a tall boy machine, 79" tall instead of the usual 72", if so, be warned that the machine is a beast to move around and not wanted in many locations because of its size.

Archived