Hello from Charleston, SC

Hello Everyone,

I am happy to have I found this Forum. I have been in the bulk candy business for 2 1/2 years. Lots of bumps along the way. This seems to be a very tough market. It's hard to get good locations and hard to keep them. I am determined to succeed, so I will keep trying. I think when the Recession hit, this area be came saturated with machines. Due to the lack of jobs, many like me decided to get into the vending business. I look forward to learning more and sharing my experiences.

Regards,

Dan

Hello Everyone,

I am happy to have I found this Forum. I have been in the bulk candy business for 2 1/2 years. Lots of bumps along the way. This seems to be a very tough market. It's hard to get good locations and hard to keep them. I am determined to succeed, so I will keep trying. I think when the Recession hit, this area be came saturated with machines. Due to the lack of jobs, many like me decided to get into the vending business. I look forward to learning more and sharing my experiences.

Regards,

Dan

Hi Dan! There has been quite a bit of discussion on here lately about buying up machines and routes. With your no quit attitude and regional situation of saturation you might be in a great position to grow. I would think if it's tough for you, it's tough for those others as well, many of them would probably love to get out of the business. You should read a lot of the older posts, learn from these guys, and I am sure you will do great. Oh and welcome to the forum.

Thanks, rdendy. I'd like to branch out into other vending besides bulk candy. I'm sure this will be a valuable resource to help me in my future endeavors.

I was amazed at first the amount of good advice this community has to give. I am sure you will love it here.

Archived