best selling"low maintenance" candy

MikeFeldman

Yeah, Skittles are the cheapest, lowest-common-denominator candy, and also one of my best sellers. The only issue they have is that they fade in the sun.

After that, Runts, or a comparable knockoff. Runts are pretty much indestructible, and they don't fade in my experience.

The Sams around here doesn't sell runts. I have bought a lot of skittles from them though. Any suggestions on where to buy runts online?

Contact A&A global, and ask for a complete guide to their candy and candy prices. They sell runts, and about 30 comparable knockoffs of various styles and varieties. Every one of these has been a fine seller for me except for the pacifiers for some reason. They ship in 15 pound cases, and they vend well. My Personal favorite is Candy Galaxy which has been an exceptionally good seller at kid-friendly locations. Good luck Nate!

Contact A&A global, and ask for a complete guide to their candy and candy prices. They sell runts, and about 30 comparable knockoffs of various styles and varieties. Every one of these has been a fine seller for me except for the pacifiers for some reason. They ship in 15 pound cases, and they vend well. My Personal favorite is Candy Galaxy which has been an exceptionally good seller at kid-friendly locations. Good luck Nate!

Thanks for the tip. Is it cheaper to buy from them than say Sam's? (even with shipping I mean)

Thanks for the tip. Is it cheaper to buy from them than say Sam's? (even with shipping I mean)

Yes, considerably. Now, my prices are all a little out of date, but this is the price I have in front of me: $27.50 for 15 pounds, shipped for about $10.00 for a total price-tag of $37.50. For that you get somewhere in the neighborhood of 6500-7500 pieces of candy, which you vend at 7-10 pieces per 25 cent vend which equals $162.50 gross. Now, my math isn't perfect I'm sure thanks to all the price changes and shipping differences from around the country, but this has been cheaper than buying $10 bags of candy at Sams, who have a mediocre selection, and I have to pay a considerable amount of money in gas just to get there. This of course, is just my opinion, but it's worked grand for me.

Yes, considerably. Now, my prices are all a little out of date, but this is the price I have in front of me: $27.50 for 15 pounds, shipped for about $10.00 for a total price-tag of $37.50. For that you get somewhere in the neighborhood of 6500-7500 pieces of candy, which you vend at 7-10 pieces per 25 cent vend which equals $162.50 gross. Now, my math isn't perfect I'm sure thanks to all the price changes and shipping differences from around the country, but this has been cheaper than buying $10 bags of candy at Sams, who have a mediocre selection, and I have to pay a considerable amount of money in gas just to get there. This of course, is just my opinion, but it's worked grand for me.

Thanks. I just send them an email for the catalog. I'll probably end up using them. I'm all for cheaper and no driving.

My experience has been the opposite. For smaller orders it's been cheaper to get it from the local wholesale clubs even though the selection is very limited. These places advertise a cheaper price but shipping to NC negates anything I would have saved for the amount of product that I'm using at this point. Gas is a non issue for me. I just incorporate a supply stop into the trip when I'm out servicing my machines.

Every time I go to service one of ny few candy location, I'm always reminded how much I hate carrying candy. The spoilage is awful.

It all depends what part of the country you live in. If you live in the north most candy will survive. If you live in the south most candy if not all including gumballs will melt. The only one I've had success with is rungs. They do fade if left in the sun all day.

Every time I go to service one of ny few candy location, I'm always reminded how much I hate carrying candy. The spoilage is awful.

Skittles. Really? Even with my U turns, my candy hardly goes bad. Only if it sold a few bucks and i left the machine there for many months.

Thanks. I just send them an email for the catalog. I'll probably end up using them. I'm all for cheaper and no driving.

We have an A&A pricelist in the downloads section. Its dated March 2012. I'm not sure if its equipment, products, or both though.

If you get an updated one, please be sure to upload it.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

• 3 years later...

Archived