Shootin Hoops- is it a sign?

PerformaVending

So, whilst I was putting together my location list for this week to try locating again, a friend sent me the link to THIS ad. They look like Shootin Hoops machines, but not quite. I figured I'd better run this by someone knowledgeable before I make another costly mistake. The poster wants $160 per machine, and that sounds about right for this sort of machine, but I don't want to be saddled with a junk machine if this is one of those. Ideas anyone? What kind of machine is that, and should I make a play for one?

Interactive style machines are always a good investment. however, I think these are overpriced, performa if you want interactive I suggest you look at these machines that a friend of mine is selling for $75.00 each. He will even deliver or meet you if you are near an interstate. Several other members have purchased these. You could buy 2 of these for the price of one of those. pm me your address and phone # if interested.

Interactive style machines are always a good investment. however, I think these are overpriced, performa if you want interactive I suggest you look at these machines that a friend of mine is selling for $75.00 each. He will even deliver or meet you if you are near an interstate. Several other members have purchased these. You could buy 2 of these for the price of one of those. pm me your address and phone # if interested.

I'll PM you about it, but I'm pretty much in the middle of nowhere. I'm going to see if I can talk the guy down some. Thanks WIll.Vend!

You're right performa he does not go to wisconsin Sorry about that He does go to california though donovan If anyone is interested call bob At 386 299 0405 tell him andy referred you

No problem Will, I think I can get these units for $125 and once I get it placed it should pay itself off by the end of the year I think.

You're right performa he does not go to wisconsin Sorry about that He does go to california though donovan If anyone is interested call bob At 386 299 0405 tell him andy referred you

does he come near Birmingham?

Archived