Hello from So. Cal

JDVENDING

I would like to take this opportunity to say hi my name is Josh and thank you for welcoming me into Vendiscuss. I have been lurking here for about 2 weeks soaking up all this wonderfull information and thought I better do this now or never.

A little bit about me and what my plans are. I've always wanted a way to suppliment my full time income with something i could do as side work. I'm married with a 4yr old daughter and a baby boy due in late october. I firgured with a new baby on the way , now would be a better time than ever. To this day I have no clue as to why candy machines came to my head but I was at home getting ready to go to bed and the thought of candy machines would be an awsome way of extra income. Fast forward a month and here I am.

I'm real interested in the bulk vending side of the house. I have pitched this idea to several friends of my who are local buisness owners, and now I find myself in an interesting perdicament. My friends are really excited about the idea and would love to have some candy machines in there buisness. The only problem is I haven't yet purchased any machines. I now have 2 tattoo shops, 1 ol' school barber shop and a vintage clothing store/vintage barber shop waiting in the wings for me and I dont have one machine purchased yet. Looks like I better get busy and buy some machines

Thanks again for letting me, Josh

Sounds like a good place to be and I wish you all the luck in the world. Now go get those machines. BTW tat shops work well for me, get them in their quick!!

Just picked up my first machines today while on vacation in San Diego. Saw a pretty good deal on Craig's list and I went for it. I started a post a couple of days ago about it. 5 oak machines for a total of $80. I think I scored!

$16 each? Yup.

Make sure to take them apart, clean them up, and put them back together. (I assumed you would do this.) This is a great way to figure out how they go together, and work. (Not too complicated.)

Archived