route pro triples?

TKK

Someone has 5 brand new wanted 100 a piece. I talked him down to 330 for all so about 66 each. I do need the 5 machines but I've never seen these. Does anyone know anything on them do they bend gumballs

Someone has 5 brand new wanted 100 a piece. I talked him down to 330 for all so about 66 each. I do need the 5 machines but I've never seen these. Does anyone know anything on them do they bend gumballs

Got any pics?

Here's their Biz-Op site. HERE. It looks comparable to the Routmaster and Selectivend Triples. If they are metal machines, odds are good it's another clone of either of the earlier machines, and thankfully there's not a whole lot that can go wrong in these. The mechs would be my only real concern, and that's a long term issue.

I like the idea that you can get a capsule wheel for these. That's cool.

Ok I bought 6 for 390 brand new in unopened boxes. They r like the xyz easy to set but I like seperate canisters and it doesn't have seperate coin collects they just pour down

Wow that's a good deal, I'm sure you will be pleased. One of my first machines was this type 5 yrs ago used. I still have it on front line busiest location without an issue ever.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived