Talking M&M Candy Machine

I saw an ad on Craigslist for these machines. It appeared to be a bizop. The machines are 235 per machine. The packages are 30 machines with locations-$11,985, 20 machines with locations-$7,980, 10 machines with locations-$3,995 with 2 yr replacement warranty. The machines are interactive and they talk; could also advertise the business it is in. I called the guy and of course he had a good pitch. Any thoughts???

Thanks

Simple Southern Vending

That's the biz op price. You can buy those same machines on eBay for about half of what that place is selling them for. I'm assuming you talked to Marcel in NY?

I've asked about those machines before and several responded that most locations would grow weary of the repetitive message pretty quick and likely kick you out.

These machines can be easily had on eBay or Craigslist for much less. Though I cannot say this from experience, I have heard they aren't the strongest machines for high-volume accounts. If you are just getting into this, I would advise against diving into major purchases for lots of machines you aren't familiar with. Good luck Southern Vending!

Archived