Fsi 3061 repair or parts

deineguy

I have a six selection fsi 3061 six drink vendor. It in paterson nj where can I get it service or buy parts. The machine dispenses the wrong change. If I place a dollar in the machine for a 50 cent soda it gives me back 25 cent. If you push a selection that does not have a soda in it, it will still take your 50 cents, I also need to purchase the soda machine selector buttons. I would like to attempt to repair first if someone could give me guidance. thanks

I have a six selection fsi 3061 six drink vendor. It in paterson nj where can I get it service or buy parts. The machine dispenses the wrong change. If I place a dollar in the machine for a 50 cent soda it gives me back 25 cent. If you push a selection that does not have a soda in it, it will still take your 50 cents, I also need to purchase the soda machine selector buttons. I would like to attempt to repair first if someone could give me guidance. thanks

Firstly, are you absolutely sure that the machine's pricing is correct? Secondly, have you tried a different coin-mech? By the way, as for giving you NOTHING when a selection is sold out, how about keeping the selection full? ;D Only reason why I say that is because your selection is running out because either your account is slow and you put very few items in it which sometimes run out or it's because the account goes through a selection very quickly and it might be worth your money to invest in a different machine.

Thanks for your help. I will double check all of the pricing tonight and get back with you tomorrow, if that's fine. This machine just services a small number of employees and hopefully should be fine. I need your thought on this, 5 selections vend without a problem. The six selection will not vend. Will not do anything. I swapped out the buttons and it still does not, what do you think? Thanks again

You were right about the pricing, everything is fine now with the exception of the motor. I have not checked, but will shortly. Thanks again

That's good to know. The motor may not be that big of a deal... motors usually aren't, but I have never changed a motor on one of those nor have I seen it done so I cannot say how difficult it is.. but probably not too bad. We all make those pricing errors and wonder why the machine gives back the wrong change ^_^

• 1 month later...

I have an FSI 3061 that does not cool as well as it used too. Drinks are cold on the outside of the can but not so much on the inside. The vents are clean and everything else works. I don't see a place to add freon on this unit. How do I fix this?

I have an FSI 3061 that does not cool as well as it used too. Drinks are cold on the outside of the can but not so much on the inside. The vents are clean and everything else works. I don't see a place to add freon on this unit. How do I fix this?

First check that the door gasket is good, the vend door is still there and closes, make sure the machine is 4" inches away from the wall and while back there make sure the 2 fans that exhaust air are both working and the the screen covering is not blocked with a build up of dirt and lint.

If you've done all that then you are likely low on refridgerant gas "freon". These units are sealed systems and are not designed to be serviced so you will have to find someone that can cut and solder in a valve or buy a new compressor sysyem.

Archived