Website just went live

kandyking

I'd lose the music or atleast set it so that the person viewing the page has to manually click play. Any time I open a web page and it starts playing music or video automically I either turn it off or close out of the page.

When I first visited your sight I was looking at on my Iphone so I couldn't hear the music. Now that I'm on my computer I got hear it. All though in a wierd way I liked it and it made me laugh and it seems appropriate enough. But I can see where it can put some people off. Also I like the idea that others mentioned about putting up pictures of your actuall set ups.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am proud to announce the launch of www.kandykingvending.com

I would love any constructive criticism that you may have that will help me better the site.

At first I thought the music was distracting, but I think it really fits. It has grown on me.

It's nice congrats! Just out of curiosity has anyone contacted you via that website? Also how big is your route kandyking cuz sending a certified technician seems expensive! Looks great though wonder if it gets you places

Is add testimonials or maybe logos of businesses u have machines in

I like the look of it KandyKing. I might re-order things. When I go to a business website I think of why is someone primarily coming there.

IE. what gets the first priority? Or what comes first? To me the buy you route images/text are getting the most priority. Perhaps that's your intention. Only you can answer that.

If you're primary focus would be getting people there free machine then make that link/image first in the links/images.

From a design standpoint it's kind of busy. If there were any way to combine some of the information together.

Hope this helps and doesn't come across as just being critical.

Wow! Very nice and clean page although a bit busy. The only suggestions I can offer would be to add pictures of the different types of machines you offer and remove the music (music is generally a turn off when opening a web page, especially if they have their volume too high to begin with). Other than that it really does look very nice though.

Please be sure to let us know how many people actually contact you via this site, I would be very curious to find out.

Archived