is sams the best

TKK

Theres gotta be a place were pmms are under 9 a bag. Especially when you need soo many. I buy about 30lbs a month which is over 1600ozs a month. I can't find a place that sells say 30lbs worth or more

you can try dawnfoods.com

or nassau candy

but i think they only sell 6 in a case etc..

or dawn may have 25lb boxes i get 25 lb boxes of mini M&M's i use them for toppings etc.. from dawn

could be cool to vend mini M&Ms

they would seem like they are getting more due to handfull size

i deal with dawn on a weekly basis ill call them and let you know

bill

but again... its hard to beat sams club prices they are cheaper than most candy wholesalers i have delt with

costco? is better in some ways

sams club bases thier prices by area and demographic

you can go to one sams club and its $7.99 each

travel to a diffrent area $8.99

costco is one set price at all stores or at least it was its been a while ive been in a costco

there is no costco close to me to make the extra travel worth it..

bill

sams club bases thier prices by area and demographic

you can go to one sams club and its $7.99 each

travel to a diffrent area $8.99

costco is one set price at all stores or at least it was its been a while ive been in a costco

there is no costco close to me to make the extra travel worth it..

bill

what part of michigan are you in where im at pmm are 9.69 per bag.

I find it astonishing that we can not find a way to get a better price on candy if we pool our buying power. Collectively, in small pockets around the country, we consume 1000's of pounds of candy monthly. If anyone is located in South Florida and interested in trying to work together for lowering the COGS, please PM me.

Does anyone, regardless of how dramatic the quantity, buy from somewhere other than Sams/Costco/BJs and get a better price?

I find it astonishing that we can not find a way to get a better price on candy

i dont, do u have any idea the buying power of WALMART/SAMS ?!! come on man

grocery food margins are actually pretty low, they aren't making a ton on each sale to u

I could be wrong on my math here. I did it quickly.

A&A Global. The shipping could be less if you ordered more. The shipping price comes from a quote for two cases of M&M's plain and peanut. It's also being shipped to a residential location. The shipping was 28 for both cases so I went $14 for shipping this one item. The cost of the M&M's was 66.63.

80.63 shipped for 252oz of Peanut M&M’s which equals 15.75lbs which equals $5.375 a lb

Sam's. I guess I should add in the cost of gas here but we go to Sam's for groceries so I'm not adding anything.

9.68 + .58 tax = 10.26 for 56oz of M&M's which equals 3.5lbs which comes to $2.93 a lb

As I said I could have messed the math some up but it looks like I'll keep buying from Sam's. Please let me know if you have a cheaper place to purchase from. I'm not buying in huge quantities but I did buy 16 bags of assorted bulk candy from Sam's yesterday.

Archived