how to change coin acceptance?

clp

Hello,

I am a new owner of an older Hollywood crane machine. I have never owned one before, so I need help please! I want to change the coin intake amount, now it is set at free, and would like to change it to .25 or .50. But, I do not see any dip switches, am I looking for the right thing? And do all machines have this ability to change coin in? Any and all help is appreciated!

Hello,

I am a new owner of an older Hollywood crane machine. I have never owned one before, so I need help please! I want to change the coin intake amount, now it is set at free, and would like to change it to .25 or .50. But, I do not see any dip switches, am I looking for the right thing? And do all machines have this ability to change coin in? Any and all help is appreciated!

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/10870-can-you-identify-this-crane

post-4631-0-73732300-1339610679_thumb.jpg

post-4631-0-50746600-1339610772_thumb.jpg

The marque says "The original HOLLYWOOD skill crane" and the model is rubbed off, but I have some papers with it and they say MAK-50 on those. Thanks!

They are pretty nice cranes. The price can be changed by using a esd vertical mechanism that presses a button. See the thread that dog cow linked to. I have already done this myself and it works perfect.

I believe I have a wiring diagram, but not much else, I got little paperwork with it. The diagram is at my shop so I will take a pic and post it tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

Archived