Telling A&A and Northwestern apart

lurtsman

Thats what I think two but alot of people i guess are worried about people switching parts. I have a double i just put out that are nw's with aa coin flaps and mechs. So it is not really a nw or aa its actually a hybrid now.

To muddy the waters further, I think THESE are the machines in question. I don't think there can be any confusion here.

To muddy the waters further, I think THESE are the machines in question. I don't think there can be any confusion here.

Looks like northwesterns with aa mechs or am i missing something?

Looks like northwesterns with aa mechs or am i missing something?

That's Lurts' eBay page. That's the style machine he was running. Unless I'm mistaken, these are the machines in question, as he's selling lots of them that look just like these. So it's not like we have some bizarre, modified machine- we have a buyer who doesn't know their way around machines.

with just a few subtle differences these machines look exactly alike, after all aa copied nw

I'd have to respectfully disagree with this. Visually, these two machines are worlds apart. The differences are more than subtle. As long as we're talking about stock machines. You can modify anything to look like something else but there should be no reason why anyone would, or could, mistake either of these for the other.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I'd have to respectfully disagree with this. Visually, these two machines are worlds apart. The differences are more than subtle. As long as we're talking about stock machines. You can modify anything to look like something else but there should be no reason why anyone would, or could, mistake either of these for the other.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I agree there is no mistaking them apart...I think lurts was talking to someone that did not understand bulk vending. the only visual difference I see is in the front louvers, mech and door flap. the base, lid, globe and hopper could be made from the same mold though. I respectfully respect your disagreement! ;D

I agree there is no mistaking them apart...I think lurts was talking to someone that did not understand bulk vending. the only visual difference I see is in the front louvers, mech and door flap. the base, lid, globe and hopper could be made from the same mold though. I respectfully respect your disagreement! ;D

Fair enough. I respectfully respect you respectfully respecting my respectful disagreement! :lol:

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Thats what I think two but alot of people i guess are worried about people switching parts. I have a double i just put out that are nw's with aa coin flaps and mechs. So it is not really a nw or aa its actually a hybrid now.

That's what I'm saying. When I refurb machines, I take everything apart. They may go back together with the A&A look or the NW look. You can have an A&A machine with NW mylar, mech and flapper. The only thing different other than craftsmanship is the plastic chute cover which is inside the machine. I agree that the NW is made a little heavier and better quality.

Archived