FS: Arcade Games

dogcow

Well I had a deal to do an arcade buildout with a big fleamarket however my parts supplier who I will not name TOTALLY dropped the ball on shipping me needed parts they took over a week to ship an order that should have been here in 1-2 days. Due to this the deal fell through and I now have several arcade games which I have no use for.

If you are interested PM me or reply to this posting (sometimes my PM box gets full) and we can negotiate a price. The games are located west of Daytona, FL. The games can be moved anywhere in the central florida area (daytona to tampa) free of charge if you buy!

F1 car racing, has manual, 100% working, has heavy duty hasp to protect the mech and cash box

also comes with a spare motherboard. Very easy to move, its on wheels and breaks down into two pieces with a bolt

img20120613215815.jpg

300-in-one multicade (blue elf jamma). Some games will require adding 2 additional buttons to

the control panel for proper operation but most work as-is. The monitor can be easily flipped to vertical to use with a different board. Has capcom games and other cool stuff..not your typical pacman/galaga multicade

img20120613215328.jpg

area 51 max force...just installed brand new guns, comes with 2 broken guns for parts also a

replacement hdd with a different gun game. has heavy duty hasp to protect the cash box

img20120613215124.jpg

img20120613215110.jpg

Archived