Vendstar for military base

Hello all,

I'm in the military. A few of the buildings that I work at said I could place machines there. One is a warehouse with about 55 soldiers, one is a building with 70 soldiers ( they get in a lot of trouble) and the othe is a flight line for air crafts with over 100 soldiers. My issue is I only have vendstars available. I bought them off of Craigslist and bought parts off of eBay, chutes and a few lids. Advice please? The machines will be only for a short time as we are deploying in december. I do think it's any opportunity to get some money though.

Thanks

SSV

Hello all,

I'm in the military. A few of the buildings that I work at said I could place machines there. One is a warehouse with about 55 soldiers, one is a building with 70 soldiers ( they get in a lot of trouble) and the othe is a flight line for air crafts with over 100 soldiers. My issue is I only have vendstars available. I bought them off of Craigslist and bought parts off of eBay, chutes and a few lids. Advice please? The machines will be only for a short time as we are deploying in december. I do think it's any opportunity to get some money though.

Thanks

SSV

What branch are you? I'm Air Force and live up in South Dakota. I thought about putting some machines on base but the BX and Shoppette already have their own AAFES machines in there, they are horrible on upkeep so I would like to get in there but I doubt AAFES would let me kick themselves out lol. It'd be a good idea for work centers like you are saying though. And my deployment plan since I'm deploying next May is to either have my wife run it for a while or someone trustworthy at work do it and let them keep half of the money or something, definitely don't want to lose those locations! Let me know how it works out and good luck!

What branch are you? I'm Air Force and live up in South Dakota. I thought about putting some machines on base but the BX and Shoppette already have their own AAFES machines in there, they are horrible on upkeep so I would like to get in there but I doubt AAFES would let me kick themselves out lol. It'd be a good idea for work centers like you are saying though. And my deployment plan since I'm deploying next May is to either have my wife run it for a while or someone trustworthy at work do it and let them keep half of the money or something, definitely don't want to lose those locations! Let me know how it works out and good luck!

If you hook up with the National Fedration for the Blind you could probably get them in. Under federal law the have to let you vend on base. From what I have been Told

Archived