How many heads do you operate

Action Vending

How many heads do you operate   

46 members have voted

1. 1. How many heads do you operate?

• 1 month later...

The larger the route usually the longer the service cycle. Unless you have someone run the the route. I plan on getting up to around 150 or so spots. when I hit around 100 I will probably Transition to a 6 week service cycle rather then a 4 week. Right now I am doing a 4 week service cycle. At 6 weeks I figure I could still run 150-200 one day a week and do it on a 6 week cycle.

Does anyone know how many heads Service vending or H&R candy operates?

I think the number are a lot bigger than that...i think folz was over a million machines worldwide when he sold out..

I know some charity guys that used to operate 15000 or more heads and they where not near the biggest,one guy i met from chattanooga with 15K heads had average of 3.50 a month so you can see that bigger isn't always better..

I had over a thousand heads before i got out of doubles and singles and went to racks,,,Made 10 times more money with my first 50 cranes than i did with 1000 plus bulk heads ,,about the same service time though??

I only serviced my bulk heads about every 3 months,,and like i told somebody once i could work really hard and service them all in a about 2 weeks and take a 3 month vacation..cant do that with cranes .

so its all about locating and what you want...I love locating and I'm good at it so really the gum ball machines would have made more sense..but i really didn't want to drive 250 miles out like i was with singles and doubles..

I think service told me they had 80,000 locations,,so thats probably times 6 on average head count..

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

I think the number are a lot bigger than that...i think folz was over a million machines worldwide when he sold out..

I know some charity guys that used to operate 15000 or more heads and they where not near the biggest,one guy i met from chattanooga with 15K heads had average of 3.50 a month so you can see that bigger isn't always better..

I had over a thousand heads before i got out of doubles and singles and went to racks,,,Made 10 times more money with my first 50 cranes than i did with 1000 plus bulk heads ,,about the same service time though??

I only serviced my bulk heads about every 3 months,,and like i told somebody once i could work really hard and service them all in a about 2 weeks and take a 3 month vacation..cant do that with cranes .

so its all about locating and what you want...I love locating and I'm good at it so really the gum ball machines would have made more sense..but i really didn't want to drive 250 miles out like i was with singles and doubles..

I think service told me they had 80,000 locations,,so thats probably times 6 on average head count..

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

Service is closer to 80,000 heads but not locations

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

We started with zero last march now we have over 2000 heads out there mostly candy. I am moving towards cranes now to maximize our potential. We are just a two person operation both of us do it part time as we have full time jobs.

really?? i mean i don't know for sure just listening to people talk.. Like once at NBVA someone said "Folz in biggest operator with over 100K machines on location." and Roger folz spoke up and said that it was over a million worldwide... I don't know if he was just joking or what ,maybe i missed the joke,,i took it for what was said.

I was gonna sell my bulk vending route a couple years ago and Tyler sumner contacted me about it and he mentioned he serviced 80K locations ,,maybe he meant machines.. Kovens from a&a told me at BOSS several years ago in baltimore that service was the most profitable bulk vending operator in America and that was when FOLZ was still in business.. Mainly because of overhead i imagine as they have no debt and they only

operate out of one office for entire country..

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

really?? i mean i don't know for sure just listening to people talk.. Like once at NBVA someone said "Folz in biggest operator with over 100K machines on location." and Roger folz spoke up and said that it was over a million worldwide... I don't know if he was just joking or what ,maybe i missed the joke,,i took it for what was said.

I was gonna sell my bulk vending route a couple years ago and Tyler sumner contacted me about it and he mentioned he serviced 80K locations ,,maybe he meant machines.. Kovens from a&a told me at BOSS several years ago in baltimore that service was the most profitable bulk vending operator in America and that was when FOLZ was still in business.. Mainly because of overhead i imagine as they have no debt and they only

operate out of one office for entire country..

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

Service is not nation wide. The one office services around the 30 states that they operate in. But their drivers will lie and tell locations that they operate coast to coast. A few years ago they took on 750,000 in debt to purchase new machines and gain new locations.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived