Vending Overseas

English Vending

I started all of my DD on vending while living in Turkey and never really thought if it would have worked over there or other countries. Does anyone know of some kind of mod you can do to the mechs to make them work with different coins since they all have different sizes? There's a pretty good chance I'll find myself back over there somewhere and don't really want to sell off all of my machines.

That's a tricky question. because each currency is different, mechanisms have to be specially made. This isn't cheap. Beaver, for instance, has lots of mechanisms available, but they aren't cheap from them. Upgrading a secondhand triple or an off-brand anything could be tricky if not impossible.

Now, for the record, I've never tried, but this is my understanding of the situation. Whatever you do, good luck!

That's a tricky question. because each currency is different, mechanisms have to be specially made. This isn't cheap. Beaver, for instance, has lots of mechanisms available, but they aren't cheap from them. Upgrading a secondhand triple or an off-brand anything could be tricky if not impossible.

Now, for the record, I've never tried, but this is my understanding of the situation. Whatever you do, good luck!

Yeah I was kind of figuring it would work out like that. It probably wouldn't work but would be cool if it did! If I face the situation I will look into it some more. Thanks bud!

Archived