Crazy Idea When It Comes To Selling Stuff

mainor5251

Seems like there are alot of members listing stuff with vague details and when you inquire about it you get "send me a message" or "inbox me". Not sure why some many people feel the need to get private messages. Heres a crazy idea if you want to sell something list all the info and if someone wants to buy it then they can "inbox you" for payment and not all this back and fourth. Personally I'll be ignoring any advertisements that doesn't list all the details with price from now on. ok rant complete!

Seems like there are alot of members listing stuff with vague details and when you inquire about it you get "send me a message" or "inbox me". Not sure why some many people feel the need to get private messages. Heres a crazy idea if you want to sell something list all the info and if someone wants to buy it then they can "inbox you" for payment and not all this back and fourth. Personally I'll be ignoring any advertisements that doesn't list all the details with price from now on. ok rant complete!

inbox me and we will discuss this further! ;D

Most times these are phishing expeditions to get your email so they can sell your email address to make money. They are interested in only that. Most times I will only be interested if and when they have a phone number to call.

Archived