Spare keys (Vendstar)

lurtsman

Is it normal for people to have spares for vendstars? I'm looking for an 0197 back. Ideally I'd get a few of them. I don't mind paying a couple bucks to anyone who will ship them to me. Hmm, how about a key exchange section for our website? I have Pink and black keys for 1800s to trade. I don't feel like drilling out any more vendstars after the last experience.

Lesson to new vendors. Ask around for someone with your key code before trying to drill out anything that you can't ram a screw driver into.

Thank you :)

On ebay there is a guy selling the vendstar keys if I rember right Yea here is the link below

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VENDSTAR-3000-BACK-DOOR-KEY-197-/200592832150?pt=BI_Vending&hash=item2eb443b696

This is an auction for the key you need. I am sure you could buy a couple Not dirt cheap but if you have one you can get a local locksmith to make another one for you.

It's an option, albeit an expensive one. I expect that we have some vendors with keys laying around that aren't hoping to gouge the market by being the only seller is a niche. If I can't find one in a month or so I may have to do it.

I just got 2 new in the box vendstars on ebay 120 for both. I will see what key they have. I have been replacing with something other then a vendstar key. On the top and back. If it is a 197 we can probally work something out.

Archived