theft advice. :(

TKK

Hey guys this morning I got a call from my best location. She asked me if I had emptied out my snack machine I said no so she said that someone opened it. I got there and there was maybe 4 candies left. I had probably 200 dif products. The lock is still there I think someone took a crowbar or something because one of the side secure tabs were bent so idk. The manager liked the idea of the fake camera and labels with warnings. What else is there I can do? A fence might be too drastic can I put an alarm or more locks? I'm waiting here I did do a police report

Idiots didn't know how to slide open the money pannel there was like 130 in cash and atleast another 50 in change..I think they pried the front door open cus one of those 3 tabs was folded badly I smacked it back a lot and the door locks now I did put the camera.

Idiots didn't know how to slide open the money pannel there was like 130 in cash and atleast another 50 in change..I think they pried the front door open cus one of those 3 tabs was folded badly I smacked it back a lot and the door locks now I did put the camera.

Sounds like your initiation into full line vending continues....

That repair won't last another week, the metal has been severely weakened by bending it. You really need to, at a minimum, put a couple of hasps and padlocks on it. One near the top and the other near the bottom on the side of the machine.

Hmm one of my Pepsi machines has a welded black cover that goes over the regular lock and has a hole to put a lock I wonder where I could get one ill try Lowe's. I saw an alarm for glass braking and if it vibrates or opens it sends out 130db for 30 sec. I think that lock would do it the camera is awesome got 2 for 22 shipped. Has a bright led that blinks it looks super real with the lenses and all. Put labels on the machines as well as the police one inside the glass so before they make a selection they must see it its in the middle.

Ok guys went to home depot.

Bought 4 alarms they are loud as heck 120db. They turn on as soon as a door opens. Ima put 2 of those. Also a glas vibration one. If someone shakes it it will ring ill mount it inside. Also bought 2 gasp locks ima put one in the bottom and try to do one on the selection pannel. Bought locks too. And a good drill to secure them. The camera looks perfect and is mounted maybe 15 feet high bright led and all. Signs in the room saying any vandalizing and theft will be forwarded to the local pd. Let's hope this does it. Bought more product to try and see what else sells..

Archived