A little confusion

PerformaVending

Today I was out getting that new Hoops machine. I'm pretty stoked about that. However, I stopped for gas in Waupaca Wisconsin, and there was a big truck by the front door with a big sticker that said "I (heart) Beaver". So, I walked in and saw only two other people in the whole place, the lady at the counter, and this big fellow. Still in "vendor mode" as he turned to leave I said "Those are nice vending machines. Good to see another operator. Good luck man." and he stops and just looks at me. Before he says "What?" I put two and two together and now had a rather awkward situation to contend with. Thankfully, a little mumbling got me out of it so I only looked crazy, not crazy AND stupid.

I don't know what the lesson to be learned here is, but I think it's a good one. If I can figure out what that is... :-\

Haha that's great. Was it the actual company logo? If not, maybe he has a weird thing for beavers.

It looked like it from a distance, and the font underneath looked like theirs. Oh well...

That would be a good sticker though- I (heart) and then the BMC logo. A good inside joke if nothing else.

Archived