Hoop conversion?

PerformaVending

So, I got my first Hoops machine today. I'm pretty excited about the whole process. I got it for a good deal, it's like new, and set to roll. However, it has a few minor problems.

The machines are in my gallery.

The first problem is that the theme is "HOOPZ-GUM" and it's EVERYWHERE. The instructions refer to gumballs, and the gum theme seems to be king. As many of you know, I don't do very much with gum due to location restrictions, so I run bouncy balls where I can. I'd like to use them in this machine too, but I'm thinking the "gum" theme could pose a hazard to my customers. I like to think people will read the warnings, or be "smart" about it, but I'd rather be safe than sorry on this one.

My second issues goes back to bouncy balls. If I could, I'd run bouncy balls at 50 cents from this machine to push the ROI up a little. However, it has "25 cents" plastered on the front.

I assume I'm stuck with it's current configuration, but if anyone has some ideas, I would be very grateful!

Thanks!

So, I got my first Hoops machine today. I'm pretty excited about the whole process. I got it for a good deal, it's like new, and set to roll. However, it has a few minor problems.

The machines are in my gallery.

The first problem is that the theme is "HOOPZ-GUM" and it's EVERYWHERE. The instructions refer to gumballs, and the gum theme seems to be king. As many of you know, I don't do very much with gum due to location restrictions, so I run bouncy balls where I can. I'd like to use them in this machine too, but I'm thinking the "gum" theme could pose a hazard to my customers. I like to think people will read the warnings, or be "smart" about it, but I'd rather be safe than sorry on this one.

My second issues goes back to bouncy balls. If I could, I'd run bouncy balls at 50 cents from this machine to push the ROI up a little. However, it has "25 cents" plastered on the front.

I assume I'm stuck with it's current configuration, but if anyone has some ideas, I would be very grateful!

Thanks!

I really hate to bust your bubble but that is not a Shootin Hoops Machine buddy.

The Hoops is on the left.

Got some gumballs from the only gum vending machine I could think of offhand in town- a big old Victor machine. Judging by the sound of his coin box, his sales must be shot- but his gum is mostly white and faded, so it's probably best I'm not eating it. The machine works MUCH better with gum than bouncy balls, so I guess I'm ordering gum again. So... I guess I won't be converting a thing.

That search function for back-posts is a lifesaver!

Thanks guys for all the help!

Archived