Pizza parlor

gumhead

I'm new at this. What do you think would be a good setup for a busy family pizza place in a shopping center? Just a ballpark figure - how much do you think it would gross in one year with your recommended combination of bulk products? I have Oak and Northwestern machines. Thanks

Not to hijack this thread, but I have a pizza place that seems sorta interested in allowing me to place my machines. My question to you guys what would you offer product wise if they have a family arcade all ready in the back of the pizza joint? This arcade offers tickets from the machines that the kids can redeem for prizes that Range from stuffed animals, bouncy balls to candy. There is ample room in the front of the restaurant for some machines and the arcade is on the other side of the building. Would this type of situation be ok for me to put down some of my machines even though the kids are already blowing mom and dads money in the back? If so what products would you offer? And would you maybe just put a few heads up front instead of a full rack?... Sorry again for the hijack. I thought it would be redundant for two pizza place threads.

To Gumhead, I'd get as many heads in there as I could. My Pizza place does great. You can always remove equipment later if it's overkill. Try some premium sorts of things ($1.00 vend Yo-Yo balls from A&A have been great for me) and then a mix of products. Each place is different, and it may take a little trial and error to get it just right.

To you JD, I'd recommend offering products they don't have in the arcade. It would have to be a pretty big arcade to carry the whole bulk industries' product catalog. Even if they do have it, like gumballs or bouncy balls, I still think those would be okay because there are so many varieties. Good luck in there!

Archived