Where is best place to buy new machines?

mitesh98

These three companies are very popular, and they produce quality machines.

http://www.aaglobal.com

http://www.beavervending.com

http://www.nwcorp.com/

Although not as popular as the three above, Eagle produces great machines at an attractive price.

http://www.eagleemc.com/

If you call these companies and order directly, you will save money.

http://samsclub.com/ carries Northwestern machines at a great price.

Also, be sure to check out interactive machines such as the shootin' hoops. Kids go crazy for them. They are expensive, but with the right traffic, the added revenue will more than make up for the up front cost

http://www.ebay.com/...=item53eaa5b6c4

Thank you, I will research and call them. The guy who used to keep his machines here went out of business and I used to make alot on just the commissions he gave me. I figured I would just buy my own machines!

I would say it depends on what your purpose is. Depending on your situation, you could be better off working with a professional Vendor. No out of pocket expense, they take care of the machine, plus know what products to put in, and pay you a commission to boot.

You are more likely to have leftover product, and nowhere to put it, while a Vendor can move it to a location where it is seen as new.

That being said, we do have a Restaurant owner here who decided to put in his own machines, and now runs a vending business too.

Regardless of what you are using them for, buying used machines will save you money. There are deals out there, and when you find them you can get great machines for a lot less than new. But, that's all strategy and patience, which takes some time. My favorite machines are my Northwesterns, they have never given me any trouble.

Like Performa said, used is the way to go, and there are deals to be had. I just bought my first five machines off Craigslist. I purchased 5 oak machines for $80. Although I would like to find some northwesterns I figured oaks are not bad and 5 for that price is a steal. If I do ever buy new I'm going with Northwesterns from Sam's club.

Like Performa said, used is the way to go, and there are deals to be had. I just bought my first five machines off Craigslist. I purchased 5 oak machines for $80. Although I would like to find some northwesterns I figured oaks are not bad and 5 for that price is a steal. If I do ever buy new I'm going with Northwesterns from Sam's club.

As you grow you will see the value of having a standard machine type color and key codes. Cand get that on CL or Ebay

Well I kind of got that on Craigslist. One key works for all 5 machines. And there all the same color. But I know what you mean, if I buy more machines on Craigslist I probably won't get some equipment that's the same color or won't be keyed the same. I'm all right with that for the time being while I grow. One day I'll be able to afford to buy new heads.

As you grow you will see the value of having a standard machine type color and key codes. Cand get that on CL or Ebay

Thank you, I will research and call them. The guy who used to keep his machines here went out of business and I used to make alot on just the commissions he gave me. I figured I would just buy my own machines!

That's the kind of story we venders like to hear.

A location owner who wants to buy his own machines and get into the vending business.

Maybe I should get into the Restaurant business, since I am so exceptionally qualified to do so, since I've eaten at many a restaurant in my day.

This reminds me of the time I went locating, and stopped in to a little hot dog cafe. That's all they sold... hot dogs! It wasn't even a weinerschnitzel or a James Coney Island. It was just a hole in the wall hot dog eatery. I asked the owner if I could place a charity gumball machine there. He said he was going to buy his own machine and sell gum. So I had to reply. "That's a good idea. I think I'll buy a pot and boil my own hotdogs instead of patronizing your place".

He saved me a lot of trouble. A year later, he was out of business.

Ok question for you venders...the guy who has his machines in my restaurant will not answer my phone calls or pick up his machines since he went out of business 3 months ago. Last I heard from him 3 months ago he sent me a text saying he is out of business and someone will take over the machines. Machines have been completely empty for months and he still doesnt contact me back on who is filling the machines. My customers love spending money in these machines, so I have now bought my new tattoo/sticker machine and 1" toy machines from A&A. What do I do with his machines?

I would call and ask what the law is on Abandoned items in your area I am sure you have an attorney that could help you. I know when I worked in rental apartments in my area we Sent a registered letter with a furniture required at delivery to the former tenements new address and gave them 90 days otherwise it was disposed off (given to goodwill or some other Charity) If the Letter came back we still held it for 90 days and then did our thing with it.

Laws can be different where you live.

Like a lot of other people said, used is the way to go. Think about it this way if your just buying for your store buy 2 vendstars( one for use and one for parts. Under $50 on Craigslist

That's the kind of story we venders like to hear.

A location owner who wants to buy his own machines and get into the vending business.

i like those guys, some of my best crane spots have come from places they own

their equipment. i buy the (broken) equipment for pennies on the dollar take it home

and a few weeks later its out somewhere else maknig money. everyone wins, the location

owner gets a few bucks in their pocket, and a big hassle off their plate, and i get some nice

equipment for rock bottom prices

some people have to learn the lesson the hard way.

for example a local buffet has a crane they got from the old owners, they dont have a key to get the money out

but they keep filling it with toys. eventually they will wise up

I would call and ask what the law is on Abandoned items in your area I am sure you have an attorney that could help you. I know when I worked in rental apartments in my area we Sent a registered letter with a furniture required at delivery to the former tenements new address and gave them 90 days otherwise it was disposed off (given to goodwill or some other Charity) If the Letter came back we still held it for 90 days and then did our thing with it.

Laws can be different where you live.

if you can get the rights to them. keep them and just rekey them.

my church did this once with some plastic charity machines that were abandoned. we called a locksmith and he said they were just stock factory locks and told us to go to a dealer and get a set of replacement keys. worked fine. cleaned them up, dumped out the rotten faded candy and kept using them. no one every came to claim them.

we also got a hanes pantyhose vender this way once years ago.

hmm, I didnt know sams club had machines, my church wants to start a route of them. and since we are a catholic church and all funds go to our church, it shouldnt be too hard to place them.

if you can get the rights to them. keep them and just rekey them.

my church did this once with some plastic charity machines that were abandoned. we called a locksmith and he said they were just stock factory locks and told us to go to a dealer and get a set of replacement keys. worked fine. cleaned them up, dumped out the rotten faded candy and kept using them. no one every came to claim them.

we also got a hanes pantyhose vender this way once years ago.

hmm, I didnt know sams club had machines, my church wants to start a route of them. and since we are a catholic church and all funds go to our church, it shouldnt be too hard to place them.

I agree you can make some money if you put in the work. This is a business, and it entails work, regardless of where the profits happen to go. My charity is a local, well-known church organization, and the reception by local businesses is so-so. Do your homework and find out if this is really what your organization wants to do, especially before you sink up to $100 per machine buying new. from Sams. Good luck, whatever you do.

I agree you can make some money if you put in the work. This is a business, and it entails work, regardless of where the profits happen to go. My charity is a local, well-known church organization, and the reception by local businesses is so-so. Do your homework and find out if this is really what your organization wants to do, especially before you sink up to $100 per machine buying new. from Sams. Good luck, whatever you do.

Let me rephrase this.

IF you can get Legal rights to them. You must go thru the proper proccesses and channels!

I am NOT saying, go get a set of factory keys and just have at them. That is stealing and illegal.

so again, You must go thru the proper proccesses and channels FIRST!

sorry to shake people up here.

Let me rephrase this.

IF you can get Legal rights to them. You must go thru the proper proccesses and channels!

I am NOT saying, go get a set of factory keys and just have at them. That is stealing and illegal.

so again, You must go thru the proper proccesses and channels FIRST!

sorry to shake people up here.

It's a sensitive subject- a good number of members here had profitable setups walk away, re-keyed by the owners, sold by other parties, etc.

Again, if you are going into the business, try for used, you will make a return on your investment much faster, and if your plans change, you can offload the equipment (possibly with locations) to other vendors to recoup any losses. Good luck in the business! If you haven't checked it yet, local legend Vendelicious has the basics all organized in one place HERE. It's extensive, but this covers most topics new vendors are most interested in, and answers a lot of questions they may have.

Archived