Newbie from Ontario

Watkinsman

Hello all, wet behind the ears very green I have been reading lots and going to give the Vending bizz a honest try. I have no machines as of yet, Im thinking of starting slow 4 or 5 refurb Uturns 8 selection, and adding from there ,

I have 3 locations lined up , so far

I look forward to learning lots here

Hello all, wet behind the ears very green I have been reading lots and going to give the Vending bizz a honest try. I have no machines as of yet, Im thinking of starting slow 4 or 5 refurb Uturns 8 selection, and adding from there ,

I have 3 locations lined up , so far

I look forward to learning lots here

Welcome aboard and not to take away from your initial plan but before you buy those uturns you may want to see what the experienced on here have to say about them. There are pro's and con's, it could save you some hassle and regret later on.

Again glad to have another fresh face around here, TVF is a great board.

Thanks rdendy

I look forward to hearing from others, I hear they are a pain in the rear to service and have plastic accepters if thats the right word lol.

I guess its what you get use to. i hear also that i could buy metal ones for around 25 bucks,

Welcome! We have a very old member from Ontario who's been MIA for quite some time. He went by the name "grumpy." If you happen to see him, tell him to come home. Dinner is ready. :lol:

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Thanks rdendy

I look forward to hearing from others, I hear they are a pain in the rear to service and have plastic accepters if thats the right word lol.

I guess its what you get use to. i hear also that i could buy metal ones for around 25 bucks,

That is correct. I bought a bunch from a super deal awhile back, to resell, and still have 5 of them sitting out in my father-in-laws old shop. I refuse to put them out because I have no intention of keeping them. I am not saying they are bad, i don't use them, but I have seen enough members comments on them to come to the conclusion I don't want them in my line-up.

Archived