Just bought my first 4 machines! Did I get a good price?

JCS Vending

Not bad I have paid 60-75 shipped to my door and then add another 20 for rekeying them all the same. Used to new in box. So I think you did ok. 1st fill do them about 1/2 full and see how sales go check up on them in two weeks adjust if needed and then service once a month to every 6 weeks. You can figure around 25 a machine to do a half a fill on candy. MM MMP Mike and Ike ect.

I would suggest your by a small digital scale and Check your vend sizes and weight before you place them to keep your Costs .08 cents a vend or less.

Good luck

Great to get your feet wet!

Buy 2 bags of pmm 2 of mike n Ikea and 2 of skittles.

Vend 5pmm. 8-10 mike n Ikea. 10 skittles.

Cut the bag logo and tape them nicely on the top so they don't look as empty. Dump half a bag in eac canister.

Check them in 2 weeks. And add a full bag if they are almost gone. Half if its a bad location.

Grow!

Half a bag in each canister should give u about 45$

Just bought 4 Vendstar 4000 triples on stands for $367 shipped ($91.50 each). Did I get a good price?

I personally would not use vendstars but they are a good entry level machine, it will only be a bad purchase if you dont locate them and start getting them paid off. upgrade to better quality when and if you decide to stick around. oh btw those are vendstar 3000's fwiw

You could've found those cheaper but as long as you get them all placed and making money it's still a step in the right direction. After comparing A&A and some others I decided on Northwestern with no regrets. If you start taking notice and comparing the different machines you see when you're out it will give you a general idea of which brands you like and how they hold up in the real world.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Vendstars get no love, but they are lightweight, won't rust, are modular, so all parts can be replaced easily. There are always deals, and you will run across them as you keep looking. I have about 55 Vendstars that have been in the field 2 1/2 years. I have only replaced one coin mech, ever. The coin mech is nearly indestructible. Not the very best machines, but not all that bad either. You are getting things going, and that is the important part. Best of luck.

Archived