Best location for cranes

rxmark

Im getting into crane machines and want to know the best performing locations to shoot for. Pizza places seem excellent and grocery stores. Any other top performers?

80% of mine are in laundromats, nice thing is you dont need a dbv which saves you

all kinds of money and trouble because dbvs are prone to breakage compared to a coin mech

and expensive to repair. one mat i have does as good as a big mall. also the locations are easy

to get , owners are usually not absentee and they already understand the proposition.

I love knobby balls. You can run about a 3% to 6% cost easy. Best price in them is at RIN. Coast to Coast gives free shipping on all plush. At AA you have to buy 4 CS to get free shipping. I have done the plush funny monkeys at AA and they do great. they are 2.50 and we are selling them for about 10.00.

Jack if your interested in cranes you should really go ti the IAAPA in the fall. Its in Orlando.

Jack if your interested in cranes you should really go ti the IAAPA in the fall. Its in Orlando.

I'm really interested in cranes. Even though there's evidently a guy local to me who has a crane route and this isn't that large a city.

What happens at that show?

I love knobby balls. You can run about a 3% to 6% cost easy. Best price in them is at RIN. Coast to Coast gives free shipping on all plush. At AA you have to buy 4 CS to get free shipping. I have done the plush funny monkeys at AA and they do great. they are 2.50 and we are selling them for about 10.00.

yeah ur set up sounds similar to mine, my cogs runs about 2-3% however ive found

theres a big drop off after a few months in locations with a lot of repeat business. shopping

mall doesnt seem to matter much but laundry the balls ran out of steam, threw a ton of mid range

priced and some premium basketballs from RI in there hopefully it picks up a bit. if not i may

swap it to plush

do you know if you have to pay full price for kids

• 4 weeks later...

best locations for cranes are pretty much the same best locations for bulk racks..Out of my best 20 ,9 are china buffets,6 are pizza huts,2 are piggly wigglys, 2 are mexican restaurants and the other is a mcdonalds(gas station combo where it is actually in gas station)...

I search out china buffets as they are usually always good..I have a large lot of pizza huts so that is why 6 made the top 20,believe me they aren't all even close its just these are really busy stores..

I got into coin pushers originally because i had c-stores asking me for cranes and they dont do that great with cranes,, a guy was emptying his quarter pusher beside of my crane one day and it was doing better than any crane i had and it was in a pc of crap c-store...I never dreamed they would do more than a crane until then..kinda fell asleep at the wheel with my crane route after that and started pushing pushers..

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

Archived