Texas Justice Reigns On Gumball Bandit

mission vending

All my vendors have my information highly visible and not visible. I make sure there is labels in the DBA and coinco box and other hidden areas. Brother label machines are going for under $50.00. Those with a smart phone can even get more information from the code. You have to be careful these days. A company can bankrupt or disappear and take your machines as their property. At least if stolen or retrieved, you can prove that the machines are yours. Hopefully in tact.

I am just curious, how many of you have a smart phone that can scan my smart code I posted. Amazing how much info you can get out of one. You can see how easy it is to hide this sticky label code in a Beaver machine.

Greatdane

All my vendors have my information highly visible and not visible. I make sure there is labels in the DBA and coinco box and other hidden areas. Brother label machines are going for under $50.00. Those with a smart phone can even get more information from the code. You have to be careful these days. A company can bankrupt or disappear and take your machines as their property. At least if stolen or retrieved, you can prove that the machines are yours. Hopefully in tact.

I am just curious, how many of you have a smart phone that can scan my smart code I posted. Amazing how much info you can get out of one. You can see how easy it is to hide this sticky label code in a Beaver machine.

Greatdane

I will send my answer to eddieedmundson@gmail.com ;D

Greatdane

Now THAT'S clever. Good thinking GreatDane!

Sorry to hi-jack this subject, but from mission vending's article link shows is that all of us need to protect our vending property as once someone steals one, getting it back is tough. Sometimes you get lucky but it is a big world out there. Having identification on or in your machine may be a blessing. Simply having hidden information can be key.

For property identification, the label maker http://www.amazon.com/QL-700-High-speed-Professional-Label-Printer/dp/B005TJMC0S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340578777&sr=8-1&keywords=brother+ql-700 as a gold deal and paid $39.00 for it. The software that comes with it does all the bar coding for you. I love how there are so many sizes of labels. I make my vending labels so easy now. They look so processional instead of the old ball pen pricing and labeling.

Just watch out for replacement label media. It is like a cheap printer. You get the printer but are set to pay big money for the ink/ media labels. I did find media for $2.62 instead of $17.96 http://www.officesmartlabels.com/brother-compatible-labels-dk2205-s/226.htm I hope this helps and remember communication with those people around your vendors may be key to them helping to protect your investment. See other info on this subject in other areas in our forum.

Greatdane

Greatdane

I can't scan it because I'm using my phone to read the forum. Inception.....

It would be nice to always have a video of the theft, and police that would investigste.

Archived