What to do

BigRedvender

I called a guy today he has 15-18 routemaster/sega triple machines. They were his dad His dad passed and he just went and picked them up asking 65 each. They all are keyed the same.

What would you offer for the lot. Little over 2 hours away

4 hours away a gent has 100 Oak machines Racks stands ect for them. wants 25 each. haven't chatted with him yet but it has peaked my intrest to say the least. My thought were when I run my route if I have any that are not making much to intall a single gumball or double gumball and candy and see what will happen and them place the vendstar somewhere else.

Here is a pick the one of the 18 for sale.

post-4636-0-08429100-1340332275_thumb.jpg

Routemasters are copies of the Seaga TV3000 triple, which is "loosely" a copy of the Selectivend Multivend triple. Whatever the case, their parts are all interchangeable. If you get a metal triple of any variety, you will never look at a Vendstar the same way- the difference is night and day. My Routemaster is in a high-traffic spot, and it has held up amazingly well where competitors Vendstars are literally torn apart. I have a TV3000 as well, and the only thing I can knock it on are the mechanisms- Seaga's original mechanisms aren't great, but they can be swapped out for 1800 mechs, or so I'm told. Haven't had any real trouble with mine. However, depending on the condition, Oak machines for $25 is unheard of. Short of the machines being totally destroyed, that is an amazing deal, and I would definitely negotiate with that guy. Get those machines before somebody else gets them for sure!

I called and talked with the guy that has the Oaks He bought them when His son expressed an intrest in vending. Decied on College insted. He has a snack soda routes and also a Commercial Bakery operation. Most are all capusle machines. A few bulk venders. Stands racks ect. He would like to sell them all but would sell me part of them. Some Still even have the plastic covering on the windows. Can't get up there this weekend but plan on making a roade trip next weekend will give him a call Thursday and set something up for saturday. Wish me luck.

I called and talked with the guy that has the Oaks He bought them when His son expressed an intrest in vending. Decied on College insted. He has a snack soda routes and also a Commercial Bakery operation. Most are all capusle machines. A few bulk venders. Stands racks ect. He would like to sell them all but would sell me part of them. Some Still even have the plastic covering on the windows. Can't get up there this weekend but plan on making a roade trip next weekend will give him a call Thursday and set something up for saturday. Wish me luck.

You got it man! Go score those machines! Good luck!

Archived