Best Gumballs

PerformaVending

My new "Hoop-like" machine needs gum to work properly, so I'm going to need gum again. I figured I'd just order a case of Double Bubble from my local Sams' club, but the person I spoke with on the phone was pretty evasive- and I still have no way to order them from them, as they don't carry them. So, if I have to order from A&A Global, which gum variety sells the best? I asked my my A&A rep Mike, and he didn't really know- so I figured I'd ask people who have a lot more experience here. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

850 ct nerds gumballs are really good sellers but they are more $$

big bright colors attract people as well

odd colors you dont see like

http://www.aaglobal.com/bulk-vending/bulk-candy-gum/oakleaf/4119-smiles-bulk-vending.htm

or the purple or green

but basic colors i think are a cheaper vend price but... you will sell more with bright colors so making less but selling more is sometimes better.

bill

If you have a BJ's close by you could get the 850ct there and if your looking for flavor we do well with the watermelon,cherry,and apple.

The closest BJ's to me is 13 hours away one way. So, that's out. I do like your flavor combo though- do you mix it, or put each in separate heads?

i usually run the basic double bubble gum balls, but I recently started an experiment using sour gumbals: Shivers from A&A Global. I put them in a location where there was another machine already vending regular double bubble. I'm usually on a 12 week cycle with GB machines, but the Shivers machine was almost empty after 8 weeks.

i usually run the basic double bubble gum balls, but I recently started an experiment using sour gumbals: Shivers from A&A Global. I put them in a location where there was another machine already vending regular double bubble. I'm usually on a 12 week cycle with GB machines, but the Shivers machine was almost empty after 8 weeks.

Wow, that's pretty good. Are you running smaller machines, or large globe vendors/spirals?

what is a "classic 450 round globe machine"?

I assume he's talking about the Oak 450 machine, but with the round globe. Vendsmarts has some of those, though I can't recall which thread he posted pictures in.

Archived