Our Gallery

caserri

I just wanted to thank everyone for adding pictures to our gallery. This is our 2nd attempt at utilizing the gallery on TVF. The first time it saw very little action so I had removed it for a while. This time it seems to have taken off!

If you haven't added pictures to your album, feel free. Even if you have nothing to share, take a peek to see what others are sharing.

As of today we have 37 member albums with 255 pictures and 178 comments.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Just a note...

I realize that by default, you do not receive notification when someone comments on your pictures. This is a feature that is promised in an upcoming version, however, if you would like to receive these notifications now, you can simply click the "follow this album" button on your album (or anyones album) and you should be notified when someone comments.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to thank everyone for adding pictures to our gallery. This is our 2nd attempt at utilizing the gallery on TVF. The first time it saw very little action so I had removed it for a while. This time it seems to have taken off!

If you haven't added pictures to your album, feel free. Even if you have nothing to share, take a peek to see what others are sharing.

As of today we have 37 member albums with 255 pictures and 178 comments.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

A little over a month later and we are up to 46 albums, 302 pictures and 295 comments!

Archived