Charity-AFFLC

Hello All,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I recently received stickers from American Association For Lost Children (AFFLC). It is $1.00 per sticker per month. They seem like a great organization. If you go to their website, you can read articles of how donations helped them find lost kids in cities all over including Mexico. Just wanted to share for the newbies like myself looking for a good cause. They love Vendors :D

Simple Southern Vending

• 2 weeks later...

What about other charity stickers? I'm looking at doing this for the honor boxes. I thought of St Jude Childrens Hospital. I found a link that charges $1.50 a month but it looks like a 3rd party. I went to St Judes website and they specifically say they do not support fundraising with vending machines.

Does anyone just use a local charity and make their own signs, then just make the donations on their own? that's my next thought.

What about other charity stickers? I'm looking at doing this for the honor boxes. I thought of St Jude Childrens Hospital. I found a link that charges $1.50 a month but it looks like a 3rd party. I went to St Judes website and they specifically say they do not support fundraising with vending machines.

Does anyone just use a local charity and make their own signs, then just make the donations on their own? that's my next thought.

St Benedicts Mission would let any vender earn money for them.

http://stbenedictschurch.webs.com/

we are even starting bulk vending ourselfs soon.

Archived