WHATS GOING ON AT BEAVER CORP.?

jj54

CALLED A MOUTH AGO SPOKE WITH MY SALES REP RYAN. TO FOLLOW UP I WEEK LATER . NO RYAN. NEW REP NICOLE WHO IS GLUELESS!!! REQUESTED TO SPEAK WITH RYAN ON 4 DIFFERENT TIMES. TOLD HE WAS PROMOTED TO A NEW OFFICE, BEEN ASSURED HE WOOD CONTACT ME SO I COULD CONGRATULATE HIM ON HIS PORMOTION INSTEAD GOT MY golpher CHEWED OUT BY MY NEW REPS BOSS, I KNOW IM A SMALL FISH IN A BIG POND! I ONLY SPENT ABOUT $15,000 LAST YEAR. SMALL CHANGE TO THEM I GUSS I LIKE TO SPEND MY MONEY WITH THOSE WHO APPRECIATE ME AND MY MONEY!!! LOOKS LIKE NORTHWESTERN HAS A NEW BUYER FOR THEIR MACHINES

I notice a lot of manufacturers are acting weird. I got the runabout with Oak, a disinterested sales rep from Eagle, and now even my reliable rep from A&A is a little "off". I don't get it, we're throwing money at these people and they don't seem to care. That is a real shame that Beaver treated you that way- I'd always heard that Beaver followed up their legendary machines with great service, which makes sense for the money they charge. That is too bad. Good luck with new machines jj54!

I've spoke with Nicole at Beaver a few times. She was always pleasant and seemed to know her stuff. She took the time to answer all of my questions. She even sent a follow up email and asked if I had any more questions.

My few encounters with A&A have been spotty. I kept getting passed around. I never was able to find anyone over there who seemed to know what they were talking about or acted like they wanted me as a customer.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Not to make an excuse for them I think they should treat every one the same and with respect. But put your self in their place. How many calls do you think they get a day from ppl every day wanting to start a vending business and

Asking a bunch of questions? I'm sure its enough to rock any ones nerves. Look at all the off the wall repeat questions we get here.

I would like to know what beaver chewed you out about

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

DID YOU CALL HER IN ALL CAPS? MAYBE THATS THE ISSUE

jj54 I'm sorry but I gotta agree here. The nature of your post suggests the nature of your personality.

1) You sound disappointed "1 week later no Ryan," but yet you're spending $15,000/year there? So if I understand what you're saying, you've been doing business with Beaver a long time (years?), and when a sales rep finally moves on (or up, or out), this frustrates you somehow? Did you expect him to work the same job forever? So you got a new sales rep - so what?

2) You continued to request Ryan 4 times after being told he was no longer in sales? Do you not recognize that as annoying?

3) It sounds like you disregarded and disrespected Nicole. I'm not surprised she wasn't aggressively helpful for you. You only say "glueless" without any example, so I'm just guessing. But sounds like you rubbed her the wrong way, and she answered you quickly to get you off the phone. I might presume, since you asked for Ryan 4 times over, that you also asked Nicole the same simple questions 4 times over. That wouldn't help your cause either.

4) Why oh why would Ryan, who's clearly been working his golpher off to move up in the company, want to answer a call from you just to be congratulated? He doesn't need to be congratulated. You're not friends. You're a client. End of story.

5) Sounds pretty clear to me that your "congratulatory phone call" would include some business questions and some griping about Nicole. I suspect Ryan simply doesn't want to be bothered with any sales calls now that he's landed a new position. And odds are, based on your communication style, he's probably avoiding your calls specifically. Ryan's got a new job; leave him alone.

6) What types of questions could you possibly have for Beaver that deemed Nicole "glueless?" You spent $15,000 last year, at a company whose product line is quite narrow. Now, what more questions could you possible have? Surely you know what they sell, their prices, and the anticipated shipping time, no?

Sorry dude. Everything about your post just sounds wrong. I'm judging based solely on your one post above, so maybe there's more to the story that you haven't articulated, but I would avoid your call too.

jj54 I'm sorry but I gotta agree here. The nature of your post suggests the nature of your personality.

1) You sound disappointed "1 week later no Ryan," but yet you're spending $15,000/year there? So if I understand what you're saying, you've been doing business with Beaver a long time (years?), and when a sales rep finally moves on (or up, or out), this frustrates you somehow? Did you expect him to work the same job forever? So you got a new sales rep - so what?

2) You continued to request Ryan 4 times after being told he was no longer in sales? Do you not recognize that as annoying?

3) It sounds like you disregarded and disrespected Nicole. I'm not surprised she wasn't aggressively helpful for you. You only say "glueless" without any example, so I'm just guessing. But sounds like you rubbed her the wrong way, and she answered you quickly to get you off the phone. I might presume, since you asked for Ryan 4 times over, that you also asked Nicole the same simple questions 4 times over. That wouldn't help your cause either.

4) Why oh why would Ryan, who's clearly been working his golpher off to move up in the company, want to answer a call from you just to be congratulated? He doesn't need to be congratulated. You're not friends. You're a client. End of story.

5) Sounds pretty clear to me that your "congratulatory phone call" would include some business questions and some griping about Nicole. I suspect Ryan simply doesn't want to be bothered with any sales calls now that he's landed a new position. And odds are, based on your communication style, he's probably avoiding your calls specifically. Ryan's got a new job; leave him alone.

6) What types of questions could you possibly have for Beaver that deemed Nicole "glueless?" You spent $15,000 last year, at a company whose product line is quite narrow. Now, what more questions could you possible have? Surely you know what they sell, their prices, and the anticipated shipping time, no?

Sorry dude. Everything about your post just sounds wrong. I'm judging based solely on your one post above, so maybe there's more to the story that you haven't articulated, but I would avoid your call too.

Well said!

Archived