Arizona is HOT, HOT, HOT! Hello from Phoenix!

VenDana

Well, I'm actually in Mesa, 20 minutes east of Phoenix. I've been a member over a month and been reading the posts and perusing Craigslist looking for a good deal. There are a lot of flaky people there!

I have zero machines but a lot of enthusiasm for this business. I love people and it seems that people skills, fairness and overall fun is what is needed as requirements for this business. I can do that!

Looking back, when I first got interested about 2 months ago, there was a route being sold for $42 a head (all NW 60's) in Prescott and surrounding areas (which is great because I have family there and worry about chocolates melting in 115 degrees in phoenix). Anyways, for roughly 1650 I could have had 20 locations. The guy was just trying to get rid of them because he had purchased a route that covered all of AZ and only wanted to keep the Phoenix locations. It's okay though, I think I need to dip my toes in and not dive in head first!

Glad to be here!!

Welcome! Glad to have you with us! Keep an eye on Craigslist, and even eBay- I've gotten some great stuff from eBay too. Keep us posted on your vending endeavor, and we'll try to help you along as best we can! Good luck Danavends!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived