AA shipping costs/times

JCS Vending

I couldn't find any previous threads on here about what the shipping costss are like for AA (but I'm sure I missed it somewhere). Can anyone tell me what their shipping costs are like and the lead time? Thanks.

When I got quotes from them on equipment they were almost $20 more than NW and Beaver on the S&H. I've never ordered any bulk product from them. I'm in NC. It might be different for you depending on your location and the size/ weight of your order. If you call them directly (or any of the other suppliers) you'll get the most accurate info.

I couldn't find any previous threads on here about what the shipping costss are like for AA (but I'm sure I missed it somewhere). Can anyone tell me what their shipping costs are like and the lead time? Thanks.

AA only charges true freight. Based on weight, mass and distance using UPS. They ship far more than any other supplier maybe even more than them all put together so they get great rates. The more you ship the lower the cost spread. If you order by 1 they will ship same day depending on where in ny you are your looking at two to three days. For the guy who said AA was higher something went wrong with your quote or it wasn't like items.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

For the guy who said AA was higher something went wrong with your quote or it wasn't like items.

I'm the guy who said they were higher, because in fact they were. And yes, the items were almost identical. I also said that it would depend on her location because different suppliers ship from different locations so what's cheaper for me may be more expensive for her or vice versa. There are a lot more variables that affect shipping rates than just who ships the largest quantity of items.

I'm the guy who said they were higher, because in fact they were. And yes, the items were almost identical. I also said that it would depend on her location because different suppliers ship from different locations so what's cheaper for me may be more expensive for her or vice versa. There are a lot more variables that affect shipping rates than just who ships the largest quantity of items.

Once you place that NW order post the actual/quote I can almost promise you sticker shock. What variables are you talking about? I have paid freight for years and its always comes down to weight, mass and distance. And some shippers get discounts based on volume. Did you know that AA has a UPS deal that's let's you ship 400 pounds at the 200 pound pallet rate and it will still come on the reg brown truck.

My point is that over all weight to weight and mile for mile AA has the best rates

Once you place that NW order post the actual/quote I can almost promise you sticker shock.

My Northwesterns arrived 3 days after I put the order in. The shipping was within $3 of their estimate. No sticker shock.

A&A has always had pretty reliable shipping for me, and H&A is right, it's by weight. I got my stuff in a few days after the order went in, and their quote is pretty close. I've started assuming it'll be $5 over what they quote, and so far I've been right.

How much did those Northwestern heads cost Jeremiah?

It was fairly close to the Sam's price but I paid extra for the cash and dash. If you're buying less than 10 and don't care about the coin box, Sam's was slightly less.

All right I'm going to sound like the new guy here but what exactly is the cash and dash, and how does the coin box help out... I looked on A&A site for more info and I don't see any Northwesterns listed.

Northwestern is a completely different company. You won't find them on the AA site. Click on the link below. Pic 5 shows the cash n dash. It's an option on the Super 60. Instead of lifting & turning the base, then scooping out the coins by hand you lift the base up and dump the coin box.

http://www.nwcorp.com/products/machines/model60/

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Im looking at the NW site on my IPhone so I might be missing something but do they sell the cash and dash separately? I really dont see a parts section on their site. That would be a nice feature to have and to add if you buy the machines from say Sam's club or some where else. Or is there somewhere else you could buy it from?

Im looking at the NW site on my IPhone so I might be missing something but do they sell the cash and dash separately? I really dont see a parts section on their site. That would be a nice feature to have and to add if you buy the machines from say Sam's club or some where else. Or is there somewhere else you could buy it from?

Because it's a specialty thing, you pretty much have to order it special from Northwestern. Cash drawers, or even coin trays speed up the servicing of machines considerably, and adds a professional "flair" to it. So instead of picking up coins by hand, you grab the tray, dump and go. The drawers are easier because unlike the rest of their machines, you just open the drawer to get the coins, as opposed to having to lift/turn the whole machine to get to your money. A lot less hassle, but more expensive. Another tradeoff on how you want to run your business. There's no right or wrong way about it.

My thing is dont be cheap and get the coin box...

the time it saves is worth the cost over time

nothing like insert key- remove money - lock and go... 10 seconds

compared to 40 seconds the other way and the risk of moving the wheel out of alignment...

1 wheel out of alignment negates your cost of the cash drawer...

when you come back to a empty machine and no money..

if you buying new, get the better series and add the cashbox or the cash drawer

bill

Man, this thread was hijacked.

I am in West Virginia and my A&A orders are usually 2-3 days and the shipping is normal, depending on what time of the day I call. Sometimes their shipping dept is backed up because of unloading containers and that may cost you an extra day. Most times it is cheaper to order more quantities. Like on 2" product, they will tape 2 cases together and put plastic straps around them. So the package quantity goes down. In other words you pay shipping for 1 package it just weighs more.

If you order 1" by lots of 20 cases you should get a better price which helps against the shipping.If not at least order in multiples of 4 so it will fit in one box. After ordering a few times, you can tell what size boxes they use and adjust your orders as needed. Not sure what the discounts are on 2".

Also get your heavier items on the same shipments as your toys. It spreads the shipping around so to speak.

I was just trying to take the blame for the hijacking cause I asked about the cash and dash and it all went down hill from there. But thanks for everybody taking the blame with me...as a matter of fact I think we're doing it again

I was just trying to take the blame for the hijacking cause I asked about the cash and dash and it all went down hill from there. But thanks for everybody taking the blame with me...as a matter of fact I think we're doing it again

Well look at that. Off topic while apologizing for being off topic. What are the mods going to do with us? ^_^

Well, as for shipping, I've found that one way to get shipping down on some items is to request a cheaper shipping method. I've ordered from some other suppliers, and they typically have a slower/cheaper method of shipping. Some of the smaller guys offer flat rate boxes from the post office, and that's great for heavy stuff.

Well look at that. Off topic while apologizing for being off topic. What are the mods going to do with us? ^_^

Well, as for shipping, I've found that one way to get shipping down on some items is to request a cheaper shipping method. I've ordered from some other suppliers, and they typically have a slower/cheaper method of shipping. Some of the smaller guys offer flat rate boxes from the post office, and that's great for heavy stuff.

x2

Archived