Selling my route in Houston.

dperry

Hi all!

I've posted an add in the bulk advertising forum to sell my Houston based Toy vending business.

It is with great sadness that I am selling my business. I love it, but I don't have time for it any more.

In the next 1 to 2 years, I expect to be moving out of Texas and moving back home to California. I have decided that I will not move the business. I have not decided if I will start again when I move out there, but if I do, I will prolly start fresh with brand new equipment.

I would like to sell now, because there are many things I have to do to get ready to move, and tending this business is not on the top of my list.

I have two major obstacles in my way. I have to sell my house, and I have to find a new job out in CA. Both of these tasks will be easier without the added pressure of running a vending business. In order to sell my house, I will need to fix up many things to get it into shape, and that will take time and energy and many Saturdays to do. Finding the new job will not be easy either.

Any way, please PM me if you are interested.

When you get to California start back up. You seem to have passion for the business. I'm looking at servicing in Texas in the next couple years esp the Houston area. If I were there now I would jump on that deal.

Good luck

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived