Need a lid..

sprint54fan

Been cleaning the shed out and piecing parts together to make machines to get them out of the shed. I have a machine almost ready to go..just needs painted and a lid..

Its a Oak Vista single head..

IM in need of the square lid.. a Oak lid or Eagle lid will fit it..it doesnt matter the color of the lid as Im going to paint the entire machine.

Sure I can buy a brand new one but cheap is better..LOL ..if you have one to sell please let me know..thanks! I also have parts to alot of machines I will trade..thanks

Been cleaning the shed out and piecing parts together to make machines to get them out of the shed. I have a machine almost ready to go..just needs painted and a lid..

Its a Oak Vista single head..

IM in need of the square lid.. a Oak lid or Eagle lid will fit it..it doesnt matter the color of the lid as Im going to paint the entire machine.

Sure I can buy a brand new one but cheap is better..LOL ..if you have one to sell please let me know..thanks! I also have parts to alot of machines I will trade..thanks

You needing the square lid for the 300 plastic globe or the square lid for the flat panel type? I've got some for the 300 globes.

Archived