Good Locating Company

BigRedvender

So can you guys tell me of a good locating company to use. I used all vending locators for 5 of my 1st 7 machines need to get the next 5 I have ready out and working now. Did have a few small problem one of the locaters forgot to call the Company and tell them he couldn't do it do to an family emergancy. I understand a family emergancys but didn't like being left out to hang in the brezze for a couple of weeks because a phone call wasn't placed. So trhing to find out who worked the best for you guys.

I do plan to do some more self locatating also as I get the route cashflowing. I have gotten two Hair saloon looks to be a good one and a real estate office in a area that deals mostly with Cash should be a good spot also.

My endorsement goes to Locators R Us. With a low price tag and steady flow of quality locations, they are the best in the business as of today. First Choice is ironically my 2nd choice but still quite good.

It took lru about a week to place two for me. I think that they got the locations the first day

They called. I'm betting that the wait came from other folks being ahead of me. They told me on Tuesday that they'd have locations by the end of the week. I received the locations Saturday. Now, I placed the machines the following Monday and reported placing them. I have not heard back from them or had a payment request send to my paypal. I told them I was ready to pay the day I placed but have heard nothing. Strange...:huh:?

Now, first choice (albeit more expensive) has given me locations more quickly. I requested one in the morning an received a location that afternoon. They are even faster if you call them on the phone.

Now for the big question what kind of results did you get from these locations? What have they averaged over time? The difference between a $3 location and $20-$30 location is HUGE! I want locations but I would rather not pay $30 and have to wait a year to get my location fee alone back. If the location is a dud and does not produce will they relocate for free?

It took lru about a week to place two for me. I think that they got the locations the first day

They called. I'm betting that the wait came from other folks being ahead of me. They told me on Tuesday that they'd have locations by the end of the week. I received the locations Saturday. Now, I placed the machines the following Monday and reported placing them. I have not heard back from them or had a payment request send to my paypal. I told them I was ready to pay the day I placed but have heard nothing. Strange... :huh:?

Now, first choice (albeit more expensive) has given me locations more quickly. I requested one in the morning an received a location that afternoon. They are even faster if you call them on the phone.

Hello, I already sent invoice last June 23. I will send you reminder thru paypal now in case you missed it. :)

-Gale

Hello, I already sent invoice last June 23. I will send you reminder thru paypal now in case you missed it. :)

-Gale

Thanks...I sent payment last night.

I just ordered another from you today. I look forward to seeing what you get me. Keep up the awesome work.

So can you guys tell me of a good locating company to use. I used all vending locators for 5 of my 1st 7 machines need to get the next 5 I have ready out and working now. Did have a few small problem one of the locaters forgot to call the Company and tell them he couldn't do it do to an family emergancy. I understand a family emergancys but didn't like being left out to hang in the brezze for a couple of weeks because a phone call wasn't placed. So trhing to find out who worked the best for you guys.

I do plan to do some more self locatating also as I get the route cashflowing. I have gotten two Hair saloon looks to be a good one and a real estate office in a area that deals mostly with Cash should be a good spot also.

This is a very recent thread that provides info right on point with your questions.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

6 pages of very good info.

Kandyking already posted his recommendation, but I think he was being modest by not providing his link.

His thread is a great contribution to the "Locator" section and it may enlighten you to opinions on other locators so that you can make up your own mind.

Archived