Here's something you don't see everyday!

PerformaVending

Craigslist is full of little gems, you know? My favorite part is where they "do not accept responsibility"...

http://northernwi.craigslist.org/for/3091762356.html

For those of you tuning in in the future,when this sale is long gone, PM me for a screen-cap- I'm starting an archive of sorts for all the "weird" vending machines I encounter.

Craigslist is full of little gems, you know? My favorite part is where they "do not accept responsibility"...

http://northernwi.cr...3091762356.html

For those of you tuning in in the future,when this sale is long gone, PM me for a screen-cap- I'm starting an archive of sorts for all the "weird" vending machines I encounter.

That is strange! Kind of cool looking though, shoot it'd probably kill any competition on a location haha

It'd be a great silver bullet for the location that doesn't like/want traditional machines. A single with that, and you've got an in to a lot more places. I might give the guy call to see what he's able to work with- I'll post back if I get any results.

Here's some wooden machines in my collection from yesteryear they are called baby grands.

edit...

pics would not upload from my phone i will add them from laptop

well I guess I cant add anymore pics, it wont let me

I have been looking for one of those old fortune teller machines. With today's technology, you could probably make one pretty easy. Make it look pretty antique-e and people would throw quarters into it for the novelty of it. You could even update the cards and throw a power ball number on one side. Also in small print "use of this power ball number constitutes your agreement to a 50% share in the winnings" :) I wonder if that would be enforceable as you know if someone won, they probably wouldn't share lol.

Better yet, if you are a authorized vending lottery reseller, you could have it kick out lottery scratchers for a buck+

Greatdane

Note the DBA on this "antique"

Here's some wooden machines in my collection from yesteryear they are called baby grands.

edit...

pics would not upload from my phone i will add them from laptop

Victors right? Try posting in the gallery, that's what I've resorted to doing. I've seen one of those in an antique mall, but that was a long time ago, and it wasn't "in" service.

http://northernwi.cr...3091762356.html

You could put it in a nice Tapas bar. ;D

Hmm... maybe like one of those "historic village" sort of places? They wouldn't want some bright red metal machine there, but something like this might get away with it if it were pitched properly. Hmm... lots of places this could work pretty well...

I have been looking for one of those old fortune teller machines. With today's technology, you could probably make one pretty easy. Make it look pretty antique-e and people would throw quarters into it for the novelty of it. You could even update the cards and throw a power ball number on one side. Also in small print "use of this power ball number constitutes your agreement to a 50% share in the winnings" :) I wonder if that would be enforceable as you know if someone won, they probably wouldn't share lol.

Better yet, if you are a authorized vending lottery reseller, you could have it kick out lottery scratchers for a buck+

Greatdane

Note the DBA on this "antique"

www.frightprops.com

you can make anything with what they sell..

i use them to make animated props and gags..

bil

I see you figured it out but here are options for others if this occurs...

1. Clean out your attachment locker here on the forum to make room.

2. Upload to gallery and link to it from there.

3. Use Tapatalk. You can upload to their server to preserve resources here.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

sorry to be dumb...but where is my attachment locker?

You don't have to apologize for being dumb. :lol:

If you click on your name up top and go to "My Settings" you'll see the option for "Manage Attachments" in the left menu.

You can delete any attachments you've uploaded from there. The obvious ones I would start with are anything you've sent through PM. That would minimize the impact on forum content.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Archived