May have a Location and scored some eagles

BigRedvender

I was talking with a friend at Church today telling him about setting up a bulk route. Oh yea we have a couple of machines like that at work. Nobody been by for years to take care of them. He is a supervisor of some kind there. I asked if he would see if they would like a new machine. I have to new vendstars waiting to go into a spot. He said that he will check and see If I can put one of my machines in. There Break room. I managed to get some Eagles this week 6 all black off of fleebay. Cost 33 each with one bonus a 4 space rack and that is shipped to my door. Probably put one in my Check Cashing place here in town as a gumball machine. Need to check and see if I can get a buddy to make some round wood bases out of plywood. A couple of floor handrail flanges and some black Iron Pipe will work good for stands and not cost an arm and a leg. 14x14" base Flange centered on the base bolted and the bolts counter sunk into the Plywood. Deco edge with a router some black paint 10 bucks and a nice looking stand That should hold about anything.

Sounds good. I'd recommend painting the wood some neutral color. Wood tones work in some cases, but neutral (grays, black) will work pretty much anything, and draw attention to the machine. Good luck BigRedVender!

Yea That is what I was planing on just a nice coat of satin or Gloss black. I have a Godfathers Pizza by work that has nothing in it so I am going to try to hit that one up for the 4 head rack On GB 2 Candy and One capsules Toys or BB. If I can get it in there.

Yea That is what I was planing on just a nice coat of satin or Gloss black. I have a Godfathers Pizza by work that has nothing in it so I am going to try to hit that one up for the 4 head rack On GB 2 Candy and One capsules Toys or BB. If I can get it in there.

Good plan! Get your gear and locate that beast!

Archived