Dog food/treat vending

MikeFeldman

Hello, not sure if this is the appropriate place for this post but here it goes. I've been asked to provide a machine for a dog park, and fill it with some kind of dog treats. I don't really know what kind of machine/product to use. Does anyone have any experience with this? M. Feldman.

I've seen this done with a single head machine and little kibble bits, about the size of PMMs. I have no idea who the operator was, or if it even made money, but I do know somebody took the time to break the machine off of it's concrete anchored stand before the end of the season.

I've seen this done with a single head machine and little kibble bits, about the size of PMMs. I have no idea who the operator was, or if it even made money, but I do know somebody took the time to break the machine off of it's concrete anchored stand before the end of the season.

Yikes, the one I'll be placing in has a fence around it and you need to be a member just to get in.

Yikes, the one I'll be placing in has a fence around it and you need to be a member just to get in.

It would need to be able to endure the weather and potential vandals regardless. Bad people are everywhere, and even members might try something if it sits unattended for long periods. A completely unattended machine exposed to the elements will get wrecked somehow, it's just a matter of time. But, if it makes enough money to warrant the risk and replace method, it could be a great way forward.

Archived