Triples vs Oaks

gumhead

Oak has a better machine that will last longer and is more proffesional but takes up more space in a business but also holds more product.

Small triples take up less space and you dont have to remove all three lids to fill/collect the machines. If you just want to collect then you dont have to take the machines apart to get the money.

3 oak vistas are more versatile, you can have a triple, double with an additional single head or 3 singles. with a triple thats all you get...one machine with 3 combined heads. If you are new to vending and have a limited budget I suggest you go with singles, you can have up to 3 locations in this scenario or 1 location with a triple. Another reason is I have read on this forum countless times "I have a triple and only 2 of the heads sell good, what should I vend in the 3rd head"?

Most plastic triples, with the 1800 the sole exception, cannot vend capsules. Another point of note is that only the Northwestern, 1800 and some select knockoffs can be upgraded to 50 cent mechanisms. Oaks can be upgraded to 50 cents very easily, and can be modified for anything from candy to capsules to 2-for-1 gum. You would be hard pressed to get that kind of versatility from a triple. Plus, the heads are cheaper individually, and will last a lot longer than many of the triples available today. I've seen Oak amchines taht are still mechanically sound after 40 years of hard use- I doubt a Vendstar could boast the same if it were left in storage that long.

Whatever you choose, Good luck!

Locations where triples are most appropriate, can usually do with doubles. Most triples have one or two better selling items, and one that sells not so good. Why have a triple when the most you need is a double. Using individual machines gives you the versatility to add or subtract heads as needed. You can't do that with a triple.

Archived